Chapter 1

Edited Chapter

Anjali woke up from bed feeling naucious. She felt like she was gonna vomit. Life has been sore since the day of the incident and the days after. Guru left her. It wasn't like they had a fight or something. He just left her. She doesn't even know why.

She went downstairs as she felt a sudden pain in her head. She  knew she was gonna fall down from the stair but it wasnt until she reached bottom when she trembled and started loosing balance.

"Anju?" Her dad called as he held her from falling down. He brought her to a sofa and made her sit down.

"We should go to a doctor. Do you feel anything." he asked.

"Dad, I'm perfectly alright. Except..." She paused.

"Except?" Her dad asked.

"Dad, the other day. Guru and I.... I am pregnant." She said as she started crying on her dad's shoulder.

"Such a cheater he is. Whoever he is, i will kill him. " her dad said petting her hair comforting his one and only daughter.

"Dad i'm so sorry." She cried.

"It's not your fault ma. It is mine. I should have took care of my only daughter who aas motherless instead of focusing too much on my business meetings. You never do anything without telling me. You even told me about Guru when he asked you out. I should have let the mens to search about him." He said.

"Dad. I dont want to....kill the baby." She said shocking her dad.

"What are you saying? You're barely 24. You have to abort it." He said.

"Dad. I want to become a doctor so that i can save lives and if i kill the baby, I am breaking the law that i had promised and my hopes to save as many lifes as possible. I dont wanna start my career by killing my own blood." She said.

"Anjali, you will not listen but i am your dad. You must understand how a parent would feel if their daughter is going through a time like yours." He said.

"Ok dad, have it your way. I am a parent now and i am not letting anyone kill my baby." She said.

"Ok. Anjali. But you must come to a business meeting with me. We have an auction today." He said

"I dont wanna come." She wined.

"You have to." He said.

"Ok I'll come." She finally agreed after her dad persuaded her.

They soon went to the business auction.

"Dad, what was the price you auctioned for?" She asked.

They entered and sat on a seat in the second row. Anjali turned around to see a familiar face grin at her with a evil smile.

"Hello?" A familiar guy greeted them as Anjali stared at him in shock and disbelief.

"Hello Guru, i hope you are doing well." Mr. Vishwanathan, Anjali's dad said.

"Guru?" Anjali mumbled as Vishwanathan looked at at her.

"Dad, this is that same Guru." She said whispering to her dad.

"Hello Mr.Vishwanathan?" Guru's dad, Gautham said.

"You!!" Vishwanathan raised his hands to Guru's shirt as Guru just smirked at Anjali.

"Dad, stop. Don't show your weakness in front of these cheaters." Anjali said calming down her dad.

Through out the whole auction Anjali noticed Guru looking at her. She even caught him smiling at her but when she saw him, his smile automatically turned into a smirk.

By the end, Anjali group of construction won. They soon celebrated as Guru and his dad stared at them shocked.

"We won cause my daughter came for the first time. Anjali, why don't you take this deal and become big?" Her dad asked

"No dad. I only came cause you force me into it." She said.

"Congrats." Guru said coming near her dangerously close.

"No need." She said smirking at him.

"You know, i have never thought of it but if you had done business major, pretty sure you would be up there in a high position like your dad." He said.

"Shut up." Anjali said.

"Actually Guru. That happens to everyone in the beginning. Beginner's luck." Gauthom said.

"Maybe dad. Let's get going." He said as they left.

Anjali and her dad got on the car.

"Anjali, why didn't you tell me earlier that it was this Guru. I am pretty sure i can get you two married." He said.

"Marriage? There is no need for that dad. What he had done was final and i woild habe gaven him a chance if he had not came today and showed me how he can just cheat of someone and walk away so easily. It's just you me and the baby." She said.

"Anjali shut up. Either you marry him or you are aborting the child and finding a new husband." Her dad said.

"Why dont i do none of these?" She asked.

"Anjali, you better find a solution to this." Her dad said as she started thinking about meeting Guru for the first time.

Hey guys. Here is the first chapter. Just trying out. If you guys dont like this story, i can edit it. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading. Thanks for all the votes and views and especially the comments. If i get enough votes, i'll continue so that way i can write a story everybody can like. Thanks. See ya later.