Chapter 14

Guys,
I will update the next chapter soon. There might be mistakes since i am just updating as i go. I am so past typing than where i am posting. Will see you guys soon with another update.

"Anjali??? You shouldnt feel anything about these." She said.

"That is priya, my brother's daughter. Well they were in a drama and are just close friends. He didn't marry her. Its also like before he probably even met you. Cant you see he looks younger." She said.

"Thanks ma." She said as she went upstairs.

Guru was on the bed not looking at the distance. Daydreaming.

"Guru?" She hugged from behind.

"Anjali?" He asked shocked.

"No what did you ask for? Million kisses huh?" She asked as he smiled.

" well you aren't getting them." She said.

"And why is that?" he asked.

"Cause i got something even better." She said as she pushed him to the bed.  She hugged him and fell on him

"Im so sorry. I dont know what i was thinking." She said as she put her head on the curve of his neck.

"I thought when you said better, it was something better." He said.

"Idiot.. Thats not allowed.... Till our cute little baby is born." She said.

"Ok fine." He said wrapping his hand around her bare waist.

"Hey, get it off." She pushed those hands away and he put it right back.

"Ok im leaving if you keep..." She said

"Anajli?" Banu knocked on the door.

"Amma?" Anjali asked going to the door.

"Where are you going?" He pulled her back.

"Guru your mom." She said as she oppened the door.

"Looks like my son is in love mode. Huh?" She asked.

"Anjali? I was gonna just ask you.... Who sent those pics to you?" Banu asked.

"What pics?" He asked

"These." Anjali showed him as he started lauging.

"Is this why you acted so unusual before?" He asked.

"Yep." Banu said.

"Love you." He said hugging her.

"Ey, notice that i am still here." His mom said going outside.

"Now what?" He asked.

"Now.... You go sleep." she said.

"You wont sleep right next to me?" He asked.

"No idiot." She said as she went into the restroom.

She had a long shower and then went back to the room. She was drying her hair when Guru woke up. He suddenly pulled it off of her hands and started drying her hair.

"Owwww. Guru.... It hurts." She cried in pain and then looked up him angrily.

"Sorry baby." He said kneeling down.
"Tell your amma to forgive me." He kissed her stomach. Anjali laughed at him and sat on the bed.

"Guru? I was thinking..... If.your dad tries to do something like.... Um....kill.... Um....my...." She started.

"Shut up." He said before she can finish.

"I swear if you say something like this one time, i will not be the same guru that you knew me. "He said as he ran downstair. Anjali went after him but he took off on his bike.

She tried calling him but he just wouldn't pick up. She sat on the bed crying.

The evening Banu came to call anjali and Guru to dinmer.

"Anjali?, where is Guru?" She asked.

"Guru? He didnt come back home?" Anjali asked as she took her phone to call him.

"Guru? Answer the phone."she cried.

"Hello?" She heard a voice.

"Hello? Guru?" She asked crying.

"Maam. The person who this phone belongs to has been in a severe accident. It looks like its hard for him to make it. Please come to Methodists Hospital." The voice said as Anjali started crying.

"Im coming." She said crying.

When she got to the hospital, Guru was still unconscious.

It has been 2 days and guru still had not woken up. anjali was loosing hope. She wouldnt eat. Bunu had to force her to eat in order for their child to grow strong.

"Maam, if you husband doesnt wake up by today, i am afraid he will go into coma." The doctor said.

"Doctor, please save my husband." She cried.

"Sorry maam. We are trying our best." He said leaving.

"Aunty..." Anjali called banu.

"What happened anjali?" She asked.

"I am so sorry.... I am the reason behi d all this. I got him mad and now in this position." She said.

"He is one tough guy. He will wake up soon. You will see." She said.

Hey guy,
Will he wake up or will this be the end? Lets see. See you soon with another chapter.