chapter 35

After a long drive, they reached home. Guru's mom was waiting to see her daughter in law and Anjali's dad was also there.

"Anjali...darling....why did you leave us....is this how i raised you?" Her dad asked as she hugged him.

"Thatha?" Aravind said as her dad picked him up.

"Aravind...look at you....you are a big boy now." He said.

"Yep...i look like daddy right?" Aravind asked as Guru smiled looking Anjali who had finally smiled looking back.

"Anjali...i know you dont want priya in your life again. Please forgive her. She liked him at a young age and so she was acting childish. She wont come into your life again." Guru's mom said smiling.

"Ok athai." She said as she went to their room.

She found it untouched. It remained as she left it. The blankets were still like that for this many years.

"Have you not used this room?" Anjali asked guru who smiled that she fainally talked.

"Um...well...without you...this room felt Like hell so i used another room. I only come here when i want to think about you." He said as she smiled.

"You have changed alot." He said as she again looked at him.

"Ya...without you....i cant.." She started as guru got another call.

"Mama i swear.....i will suicide if you dont marry me." She said as he cut the call.

Talk to her....i dont careif you talk to her but dont make her your priority." Anjali said as she sat on the bed.

"I told you...anjali is back." He said.

"What do i look like huh? I have tried so hard to get you to marry me and she finally comes after this many years and ruin it." Priya said.

"Relax....i never said i loved you. I only thought of you as my cousin." He said.

"But i loved you....i loved you before you loved anjali." Priya said.

"Ok...where are you?" He asked.

"In my house." She said.

"Anjali, come on...we need to end all of this." He said as they both went to priya's house.

When they entered, they found guru's dad.... Dead on the floor.

"What the hell?" Guru said as he went inside and found priya crying in the room.

"He wants to kill you now....i cant let that happen...you are my mama." Priya cried as anjali finally felt pity for her.

"So i said i was not gonna let hi.m do that and he tried to kill me. That's when i realized he used me as a thing to get you away from anjali....i felt like an idiot. Mama...my love is real but it's gone." She said crying.