Chapter 5

He started telling her about the first time he saw her. It was not even in the US. It was in Canada. She had been with a group of friends just playing silly games.

He fell for her at first sight. He disguised himself as a poor man who wore ripped up clothes. He said he was a guide and that he needed money to live.

The sassy Anjali, felt bad for ones and agreed to help him. She thought something wasn't right about him but still went along.
He seems young.....

"How did you get here uncle?" He friend Shriya asked.

"Well... I was in love with a girl.... She was so pretty. Her dad is a big businessman here. She liked me too but in one incident. Her dad didnt agree with our love and she had suicide. Her dad was after me thinking I was the reason for the death. I have no money and no place to live and noway to go back to india.... So I am here begging for food." He said.

"Well you should have left that girl. For the girl's and the dad's sake. You see.... I dont know about other dads. But mine is the best." Anjali said.

"He might.be.... He is a businessman?" He asked.

"Ya why?" He asked.

"I wanna ask him a question." He said.

They were in a foresty area so they dudnt have a place to sleep. Luckily they brought tents. Then when everybody was asleep in the tent, Anjali stood outside looking at the stars.

The old guy, aka guru came and sat next to her.

"What happened little girl?" He asked.

"Nothing...." She said.

"I love looking at the sky when I think of my love." He said.

"My mom.... My dad said she was the moon the stars the sky so I see my mom in them." She said.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"What?" She asked.

"I....are you in love with a guy?" He asked.

"There is much distance between me and other guys. None of them are rich enough for my dad's status. If there are some they dont like me for who i am. They like me for my money.... They use me as a key to get all my dad' s money and fame.

"So you want a rich guy who can give you the love your mother can huh?" He asked.

He agreed to give that to her. Change his disguised and tell her that he was a normal guy who was her age and was also rich. But somethings dont happen as we want. The next morning, Anjali wakes up in her tent and comes out looking for the old man. He was gone. Where could he have gone?" She wondered.

Back to present.:

"You idiot. I hate... No no i cant use that word on a horrible like you. Not only did you cheat on me, you dusquised yourself to know about me.... You....arg." She turned red.

"Stop the car.... Please..." She said.

"Anjali... I love you." He said.

"I don't believe you. Neother would i trust you ever again." She said.

"I didn'tt mean to leave you. I didnt know something like this would happen, my dad .. I couldnt go out." He said.

"I dont need your stupid excuses. She said.

"Mrs. Sassy doesnt listen does she?" He asked.

"Well you are the one who...." Anjali stopped.

"I am not the same person you saw me as. Back then i was a girl who would take risk but now i am a mother to the child inside me. There is no way i can actually......love you again" she said.

"Wait why is my mom's car going toward your house?" He asked as she looked up.