Chapter 25

Anjali woke up and found a note on the bed next to her.

"Sorry and Thankyou." It read as she picked it up and a smiled peeked through her lips.

Priya was walking toward the stairs as Anjali came out.

"Hello, thangachi." She said (sister) in a teasing way.

"What?" Priya asked.

"Thanks dso much. What you did get guru to understand me more was really great. Really thankful of you." She said.

"What" priya asked.

"You tried make us fight but guru now loves me more. You messing up his contract was great. I fixed it for him and he loves me alittle more than he used to." She said as she went downstairs.

----------

"Uncle, this will never work. We need to seperate them." Priya said.

"Ok ok...listen carefully..." He started telling her his plan to seperate anjali and Guru.

---------------

Guru came back excited. He came back into the room and found Anjali painting.

"Hello Baby?" He said.

She didnt reply. She smiled as he back was facing him.

"What happened?" He asked coming toward her.

"He hugged her from behind and she showed no reaction.

She started moving her paitbrush into directions, ignoring him completely.

"Hey, are you mad at me?" He asked.

He suddenly put his head on the curve of her neck and brought one of his hand down to her bare waist.

She flinched as his cold hands sent vibrations through her.

She moved away and sat down on the bed.

"Talk." He said.

"Please?" He begged.

"Aravind tell your mom to talk to me." He told aravind who just woke up because of his dad's voice.

"Maaaaa." He started crying

"I said, make her talk to me not cry and take her full attention." Guru said.

"Aravind....shhhh." Anjali said as she held him tight.

"Your stupid good for nothing dad woke you up huh?" She asked as he fell asleep on her lap.

"Wait what? I am good for nothing?" He asked.

She layed down on the other side of her lap. Aravi d who was still awake got jealous of his dad and pulled his hair.

"Owwww." Guru screamed.

"Good boy." Anjali said.

"Tell this devil to stop pulling my hair." He said.

"Arvinnddd no devillll....dadddyyy....monster.... mommmy....love....arvindddd." He said not leaving his hair.

"If i get bald at a early age, its this guy's fault." Guru complained.

Anjali finally took Aravind's tine hand off on Guru's hair.

Soon aravind drifted into a deep sleep. Guru sat there next to Anjali and layed on her shoulder.

"I love you...i am so sorry... And thanks for doing my thing for me." He said.

"Get lost." She pushed his head and moved to the door as he pulled her into his embrace.

"I love you." He said.

"I don't.... I only like my guru... Who are you?" She asked.

"I am your guru." He said.

"I dont believe you." She said.

"What would make you believe me?" He asked.

"I dont need to believe you." She said.

"Oh really?" He asked as a smirk entered his face.

"What?" She asked as she tried leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Downstairs." She said trying to pull away.

"Not so fast." He said as he held her infront of him. He leaned in slowly as his rough lips touched her soft petaly lips. He nibbled on it and then entered her mouth. Suddenly a knock broke them apart.

"Hi." Banu said as Anjali oppened the door.

"Amma...  Do you need anything?" She asked.

"Actually, anjali, you got a package." She said handing her a box.

"What is this?" She asked as she oppened it.