Chapter 26

As she oppened it, she found a small card.

"Secret admirer?" She asked as she looked at the card.

"Woah? Who is this from?"Guru asked.

"Probably a wrong package or some piece of trash sent it." She said.

"Piece of trash? Look more closer." He said as she looked at him.

"Oh...ya you are right. Maybe this guy is better than you." She said opening it more.

"Ok? And wow.... This is cute." She said getting out a mug with a pic of her.

"Wow. This guy who sent it.... Really do like you." He said.

"I could actually go away with him but how can i when i am already with him?" She asked.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I just know you alittle too much my stupid husband." She pushed his head. He acted as if he fell on the bed and bumped his head.

"Guru." Anjali ran to him as he layed on her lap.

"I always wondered how Aravind was this naughty. I guess he learned it from his dad. He lived with you for an year already." She said.

"Dont worry." He said.

"I swear to god its your dad." She said.

"I am afraid... I am starting to believe it. My dad wouldnt go into killing someone though." Guru said.

"He tried killing aravind." Anjali said.

"Maaaa." Aravind woke up as he saw his dad on his mom's lap.

"My mommy......only arvind." He said as he crawled to them and started jitting his dad's head.

"Aravind." Anjali said.

"Come here." She said as she held him to the side.

"No hitting ok? If you hit anyone, mommy wont let you sleep on my lap ok?" She asked as he started crying.

"I swear he is even worse than you." She said to guru.

"Arvinddd....no...worse....daddy....worse...." He tried saying.

"Ok...ok.. Daddy is worse than aravind." She said.

"But aravind is still a bad boy." She said.

"Ya...just like daddy? Right aravind?" Guru asked as aravind looked at him.

"Daddy...bad boy....not aravind..." He said. They both started laughing at the way how their son was naughty but cute at the same time.

"Aravind baby. Ya daddy actually is a bad boy right? My aravind is not a bad boy so lets go downstairs and get you to eat." She said.

"No....i....no...eat. want .....iiicke creeeaaam." He said.

"Guru, you deal with your little devil. I am done trying." She said smiling at Aravind.

"Arvindddd....no...devil..." He said.

"Anjali.....devilll...." He said as she gasped and guru laughed.

"You little...." She pulled him into a hug.

"You know what? If i sit here talking to your naughty son, i am not going to be doing anything in this house. Amma also needs help so i am going downstairs." She said as she went.

"Watch him carefully....if you dont, i will kill you." She said.

"If he is with me, he will kill me." Guru said.

She went downstairs as Aravind and guru fell asleep on the bed. They shared a great father and son relationship.