Chapter 16

Soon Guru got better and started going to work. Anjali was also nearing her delivery date. Banu went to see her sister because she was very sick. There wasnt really anybody with Anjali other than the workers who only come and go.

A worker has came to work when everybody was away. She was making juice for Anjali but suddenly she gets a call.

"If you want to see your family again, you better add a tabelet sitting in the middle drawer in anjali's Juice right now." The vouce said.

The women was shocked. The person had cut the call and she felt scared to do this now. But she had to.

She opened the middle drawer. To her surprise, she found a tabelet. She looked at the glass of juice and then looked at the tabelet.

"Hey you?" Guru called.

"Sir?" She asked shocked.

"Hey, can you make Anjali the juice faster. You know, she doesnt drink anything so i need to make sure she is done drinking before i leave." He said.

"Sure sir." She said as soon as Guru turned to go upstairs.  She then added the tabelet into the juice and hesitatingly went to the room.

"Thanks. You may go now." Guru said as he sent her off.

"Anjali. Drink this. No fighting and no protesting." He said.

"Guru, you go to work. I will drink this later." She said.

"Ohis that why i made her make the juice before i leave?" He asked.

"I hate you." She said.

"But i love you." He said.

"No. You wont make me drink this thing if you like me." She said.

"Idiot. If you dont drink, i will not be going to work and then i would screw up on everything and then...." He started as she pulled the juice from his hand.

"Wait." He said.

"Ok why dont we make a small...." He started as he looked at the juice.

He put his hand into the juice.

"Ewwww." Anjali said.

He took the tabelet out of her juice. Anjali was shocked. Guru ran downstair but the lady wasnt there.

"Guru, i would have died right?" Anjali cried.

"No baby. You cant leave me." He said. Suddenly her stomach started hurting. She sat on the bed in pain.

Guru looked at her.

"What happened?" Guru asked.

"Your son wants to come out." She said as guru lifted her to the car.

The lady who had put the tabelet into Anjali's juice waited out the gate to see if guru and anjali were going together.

She misunderstood that her tabelet worked and ran away never to be seen again.

Anjali was in the hospital for a day or so before the happy news arrived. Anjali cried in pain and Guru held back his pain in the heart.

"Sir, its a baby Boy." The nurse said as she brought the baby for him to see. Guru started crying with the baby in his hand.

"Sorry to say this but we were only able to save the baby..... Not the mother...." The doctor said as Guru cried in disvelieve.

Hey guy, i hope you guys are not hating me right now. Many of you might be disappointed but lets see how the rest of the plot goes. Also remember Kajal is coming.