Epilogue

The police soon came to arrest Priya.

"Anjali....i am sorry....i tried to be an idiot....i grew up loving mama but now i realize that my love for mama is gone and i only wanted him cause i was jealous of you. I wont disturb you ever again." She said as the police took her.

"Im sorry too priya....aravind was right...you can change too...im sorry...i should have tried to change you instead of leaving. Anjali said as priya smiled.

Soon at the court, priya explained what happened and she has to stay in jail for an year before she comes back.

Anjali and guru finally were together and everything was normal.

2 years later:

"Guru...what are you doing? We need to go fast. You and your laptop....i am gonna break it." She said.

"Well, her wedding is in a week. I was planning to just go on the day of. Oh well." He said.

"Priya will kill you if you did that." She said.

"I just cant digest the fact that you and priya are close friends now...oh lord." He said.

When the arrived, priya ran downstairs and hugged her.

"Anjali....come on." She pulled her to her room.

"I am so nervous about the wedding....i love karthik but i feel scared....what if he is rude? He looks handsome but what if he yells at me?" She asked.

"I feel like there is no need to be nervous. Karthik seem to be a good guy." Anjali said.

"Excuse me? Why are you talking about a guy other than me?" Guru asked from behind.

"Why you got a problem?" She asked as aravind ran to her.

"Hi chithi....karthik sithappa wanted me to give this to you." Aravind said as he handed priya a note.

"Give me that." Anjali pulled it to read.

"Meet me in the park outside." The note said as anjali smiled.

"You continue." She said as guru looked at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You havent given me a kiss in ages." He said as she leaned to his forehead

THE END

Hi guys,
And here it is...the last chapter. I said i will finishnit in a week but i have finished it in a day. I might try to finish up Panchamukhi but we will see. See ya again in anptjer book.