chapter 33

"Amma," a small boy ran toward gayathri.

"Baby, im gonna be in shooting so you sit there with that anty ok?" Gayathri said as guru stared at the kid who looked very much like his aravind.

"Whaf's his name?" Guru asked.

"Akash." She said as akash smiled at guru.

He swears he had anjali's smile but this boy looked just like him.

"Um...actually. Im not married. I had Akash so please dont tell anyone." She said as guru stared at her. That would have happened to his anjali if he left her.

He needs to know if this girl was his anjali. He will somehow figure it out.

"Hey....what's your name?" He asked the kid

"Akash." The boy answered.

"I had a son...his name is Aravind....he is about your age. How old are you?" He asked as the boy smiled.

"What happened to Aravind? Where is he? Is he here? Can i play with him?" He asked as Guru looked down.

"Unfortunatly, he is gone....he left me." Guru said.

"Did he go to god? Amma said appa went to the gods." Akash said.

"No...he is out there somewhere....but i dont know where." He said.

"Maybe, my dad is still alive. There is not even a single picture of him to know where he is."
Akash said.

The word picture just gave him an idea. If anjali was gayathri, then...she must have a pic of him somewhere.

"Akash have you seen any of my pictures in your house?" He asked.

"Yes....amma had a picture....she said she loved you." Akash said as guru's eyes brightened.

"Loved me? What do you mean?" He asked.

"She was crying..." He started as gayathri came and pulled him away.

"Akash...come on." She said as she took him away. She turned around and looked at guru who was lokong staright at her.

She turned around and walked.

"Anjali." He said as she turned around and looked at him.

"Anjali...nee thaan en anjali." He said as she walked away fast.

Now he knows its his anjali. She might not accept him now but soon, he will prove to her that he loves her more than anything.

Hey guys,
After a long time, i updated. Im planning to finish up all the stories that are in the range if ending before i start writing another one. This book will end soon and i would say....in a week or so. Happy reading....see ya in the next chapter.