Chapter 6

"Anna, believe me... I want to fix what my son had did. I want to take my daughter home... Get them to marry and then if the baby is born my son will completly change. Please just listen to me ones." Guru's mom was begging Anjali's dad.
(Anna means Brother in tamil.)

"I would get them together but we need Anjali to say ok to this first." He.said.

"Say ok to what" anjali asked as she came inside.

"How are you ma?" She asked Anjali.

"I am fine aunty. Who are you?" She asked as if she didn't know.

"I want to take you to my house. Watch you as my daughter. Get you and my son back together." She said.

"If you want me and Guru to be back to normal, there never was a time he liked me. He did it all for that dad of his." She said as she walked upstair but paused to think.

If she goes there, she can take revenge on his dad. After all, he did ruin her life.... She quickly turned back...

"Ok aunty but one condition." She said.

"What is it ma?" She askes.

"If anything happens to my baby, both your son and your husband will have to face the harsh consequences." She said.

"Ok ma. I'm giving you my words..." She said.

"Anjali are you sure?" Her dad asked.

"Yes dad. How long should i live here stressing you?" She lied.

Time to ge reck their lives.

She went to Guru's house with his mom,Banupriya.

"That over there is Guru's room. You go put your things in there. Also my husband wont be back for a few days. Till then ajust yourself here.

Anjali opened the door to his room. The first thing she saw.when she walked in was a picture. It was her painting of him. Anjali was a great painter. Guru had asked her to paint him... It was a long story. Then she opened a closet and found her things filled with her birthday cards, her pictures and alot more of her things. She then realized what if he had a point there?

She shrugged off all the thoughts and thought about her pure revenge. Revenge isn't needed when the people have felt sorry but for these creatures, forgiveness is never granted.

She sat down after putting up her stuff. The door slightly turned. It was night time. Guru came into the room drunk. He didn't see Anjali sitting there and went to bed. Anjali looked at him and his clumsy self. But this all led to that day..... She doesnt wanna think about it.... It twisted her life.

He got up shocked. He saw her peach face shine bright in the dark. His first thoughts were did she kill herself and turned into a ghost?

"Anjali?" He.asked.

She stayed quite.

He ran to turn on the light.

"Anjali? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Since I am carrying your baby, this is also my house." She said as a glint of happinessappeared on his face. 

"Hey wait.... Not saying that i love you... Your mom begged me... She wanted me to come so here I am. But I am here for something your mom wont believe. Revenge." She said.

"Anju, you are...." He started.

"Shut up and go to sleep."she said.

"Hey..." She said as he leaned on the bed.

"Sleep on that couch. Can't you see I am a pregnant lady carrying YOUR child and you want me to sleep unconfortably?" She asked as he got off the bed not saying anything. She felt a hurt in her inner soul. After all, she actually was in deep love with him.

She layed down on the bed to sleep. She turned around facing Guru. She got up and saw him sleeping with his shoes in."This idiot never listens huh?" She thought as she got near him. She pulled his shoes and socks off. She smiled at him and went back to bed.

The next morning she woke up but didn't see guru. He was in the restroom taking a shower. She quickly got up and looked at the time 8:30. Oops she had overslept. What would banu amma think of her.

As she was thinking to herself Guru oppened the door to come outside. He had a towel draped around his waist and came out in front of anjali. She couldn't resist his sixpac more like an eightpac.

"Ewww. Dont you have any manners?" She said rushing into the restroom.

He smiled at her.

Anjali ran downstairs after a quick shower.

"Anjali? Are you hungry ma?" Banu asked

"Sorry ma. I was late." She said as she glared guru who was laughing.

"It's ok. You are pregnant so that means you must be as comfortable as you can." She said .

"Thanks ma." She said.

"Guru, don't leave yet. I have something important to tell you. Why dont you guys just get married. I have talked to anjali's dad and he said we can have it next friday." She said.

Guru smiled at his mom. Sure ma. Anjali smiled at banu but when banu left, she glared at Guru before going upstairs.

Friday morning:

Few day had passed and they had never gotton along well. Guru would just smile at all the clumsy things that Anjali cooked up to hurt him. She would get mad and leave. Today was their wedding. Every girl should be happy on the day of their wedding but Anjali was thinking of the best way to take revenge on him.