Chapter 28

"Dont shout at me. If you shout one more time, aravind will be killed." The voice said

"What the heck?" Guru shouted. Anjali sat right next to him crying on his shoulder.

"If you want him, wait for my phone call mr.Guru." the phone call ended.

"Guru, my aravind.... I cant live without him.... Please Guru....sabe my baby." She cried.

"Anjali, dont worry. I'll call Michael.... He is my friend who is a CBI. He will find my son." Guru said.

Suddenly they got another phone call. You son's body has been shipped to your house." The voice said as Anjali started running downstairs.

"Aravind." She cried as she oppened the door to find a box. She ripped it and found the box filled with blood then she found a skeleton. Guru realxed after seeing that this wasn't his son.

"Guru....i want my son." Anjali started crying loudly.

"Its ok anjali....our Aravind is safe." He said as fell onto his shoulder.

"Anjali." Guru said as he saw anjali who had fainted on his shoulder.

His mom ran out and found anjali fainted.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Aravind is missing." He said.

"What are you talking about? Aravind us right here." She brought guru into the kitchen where aravind was sitting there with his hands playing with the yogurt.

"Aravind." Guru said as he lifted him up and tugged him to his chest.

He woke anjali up and showed her that Aravind.was with them.

Guru soon left aravind and anjali who were having their mommy son moment as she didnt let go of him but he wanted to play more with the yogurt.

" then who called." Anjali thought.

"Oh baby, it was me....." She heard a voice and saw priya standing there with a smirk.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

I know its short but ill try to make ut longer soon. Thanks