Chapter 22

Anjali woke up from a horrible dream. She wanted to go downstairs and get some water to drink. As she oppened the door, she saw guru asleep on the doorstep.

"Guru." She pulled him up and brought him to bed.

She layed beside him thinking about how she shouldnt have done that. Especially since guru loves her more than himself. He will not believe her if she keeps blaming priya with no proof. She will find one pretty soon. Until then... She put her hands around guru and went back to sleep.

The next morning, as Anjali woke up, Aravind was already awake and was sleeping between mommy and daddy.

She smiled at the way how he was sleeping. Aravind had the same mouth and nose as his dad.

Anjali went outside and saw priya.already woken up.and was sitting on the sofa messing with her phone.

"Hi akka." Priya said sarcastically. (Older sister)

"Hello, thangachi." Anjali said as priya glared at her (younger sister.)

"If you hadn't came at the right time, we could have been sisters."  Priya said.

"But that is in your dreams." Anjali said.

"Priya, look i am sorry, you might have had a crush on guru but now he is mine. Better to back away before he hates you." Anjali said as she got up and went to the kitchen.

"Amma, do you need any help?" She asked.

"No,no. You just came back. You rest. Guru missed you alittle too much so go ahead and talk to him." Banu said.as Anjali went upstairs as she found priya glaring at her.

She went to the guest room but neither guru nor aravind were in there. She went to their bedroom and found them hugging each other sleeping. She started laughing at the way that the son and father were sleeping.

"Guru?" Anjali called

"What?" Came a tired yawning voice.

"Wake up darling." She said.

"Maaa. Arvind....sleeeep." Aravind said.

"I am going to beat you two up if you both dont wake up right now." Anjali said.

"But i wanna sleep. I couldnt sleep on the doorway." Guru said.

"Ok great. I was gonna give you a kiss but i giess you dont want one." She said.

"Maaa.....nooo..., no kiss....daddy." he said.

"My god the two fight overdrive." Anjali said.

"Aravind wake up." Anjali picked him up from the bed and he fell on her shoulders.

"Aravind baby, mommy will take you for icecream if you wake up now." Anjali said.

It was past 10 and both of them were still sleeping. Anjali had never even woke up this late.

She gave up and let the two sleep till 12. Still had not woken up. Anjali got pissed and brought a cup of water and poured it on Guru's face.

"Aaaah." Guru screamed and Aravind woke up.

"Thats it. Iam done trying." She said as she just glared at him. He woke up.and back hugged her.

"Sorry baby. You know i love to sleep." He said.

Aravind who was mad looked at them and made a agry face.

"My mommmyyyy. No daddy." He said as they both started laughing.

"Look my little angry boy is jealous of his own dad." Anjali hugged him.

"You are jealous of me?" Gur asked as aravind stayed in the position hugging his mom.