Chapter 18

"Guru?" Priya called.

"Are you sure about the wedding? " she asked.

"Well i will try. I just cant forget anjali." He said.

"I know how you feel mama. Bit you gotta just go with it. I actually always loved you. When i heard you were married, i was shattered. But then i moved on. Now i am very excited." She said hugging him. (Mama means uncle and in some places guy cousins are also called mama.)

Guru couldnt hug her back. What if anjali is still alive? Like his dream. He never looked at priya in such ways.

"Priya, even if we marry, i am not gonna suddenly just come and love you or have a relationship with you." He said.

"You can take as much time as you want mama. I will wait for you." She said.

"Thanks." He said as he went away leaving priya to think to herself.

"I love you anjali."Guru said as sat on the bed looking at a pic of Anjali.

"You will be back for me right. I dont want Priya to start daydreaming. If you come back, i will be the most happiest guy on earth.

"Mama?" Priya came into the room.

"Mama, come down for dinner. You know aravind needs to eat right." She said as she picked aravind up from the bed.

"Come baby, you need to eat right?" She asked.

" Arr..vind..hungary." Aravind said.

"Give him to me, i will bring him down." Guru said.

"No it is ok, i can...." Before she could finish, guru pulled Aravind from him.

"Aravind? Lets go eat." He said as Priya smirked at him.

"Oh so he wanna hate me? I will make you forget that good for nothing girl and get you to come after me like a little puppy. Wait till i reck this son of your's life. He can be a maid or any other servant in the house." She said to herself.

Hey friends,
Sorry its short. I just want this to be a shorter chapter and plus half of you are probably shocked. And half of you are like "i knew it" so meet you in another chapter.