Chapter 24

Priya looked into the room and found his laptop sitting on the bed.

She oppened it and suddenly, thw screen popped open.

"Wow." She said.

She looked at his contract and read it.

"Ok...so if i do some adjustments to this, i can really get my Guru." She said as she started erasing his whole contract.

"Woah that was quick." She sat there and refreshed it so he wont go back into it and undo.

She shut the laptop back and went to her room waiting for the reaction.

Guru and Aravind came back after an hour. Aravind had icecream smushed all over his face.

"Baby? Is this how you even eat?" She asked picking Aravind up from guru.

"Um...Anjali, i got an important contract to finish. Im gonna go...you wash his face." He said as he went upstairs.

Anjali started washing his face and suddenly, she heard guru calling her.

"What?" Shenasked as she went upstairs.

"Who touched my laptop?" He asked.

"Who would? Its left the way you left it." She said.

"Really? This is not how I left it. All my things had been erased and refreshed. " he said.

"What do you expect me to do?" She asked.

"Who else entered the room other than you?" He asked.

"Oh so you are telling me that i erased all that shit?" She asked.

"Anjali i dont mean that. It has been erased." He said.

"Guru, if you think its me, go ahead. I dont care. But i never thought you were this cheap." She said.

"I did not blame you. You are the one calling me cheap." He said.

"Ok...great now leave me alone." She said leaving the room. As she left, she saw priya standing in the doorway smiling.

"Anjali, i need to talk to you." She said as anjali went to her room with her.

"This was only a demo. If you dont take your son and leave, i will make you leave. Except Guru would hate you." She said.

"Ok then....try your best." Anjali said as she left.

She went into the room and looked at guru who was trying to work his butt off to finish it.

"Need any help?" She asked.

"Leave Anjali. I need to do this.  I don't have time for your drama." He said.

"Oh so thats why your miss love... Just warned me to stay away from you?" She asked.

"What the heck?" He asked.

"Priya? Who else." Anjali said.

"For the last time, stop bringing priya into every little problem." He shouted.

"Why should i not when she is.making sure she is part of all this?" She asked.

"Anjali, be quiete. Dont make me regret what i do." He said.

"Oh really? What is it that you will do that you would regret huh?" She asked.

He suddwnly just throught his laptop on the bed and went downstairs.

Anjali fell onto the bed crying. She drifted into deep sleep. She woke up in the middle of the night and saw guru sitting on the sofa with his laptop in hand and he had fell asleep.

She looked at his file and started doing it for him. She had helped her dad many times so she was familiar with these contracts. She spent that night doing it.

The next morning, Guru woke up and found anjali on the bed in the same place. He suddenly remembered how he didnt finish his contract.

He oppened up the document and found it finished without any error. He looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

He got ready and went to his meeting smiling at his wife who for some reason was still asleep.