Chapter 2

Flashback:

Anjali wasn't a soft girl. She was a spoiled brat who wanted everything that she sees. Part of the reason she grew up like this was because of her dad who had raised her giving her everything she wanted.  She would go off pranking the teachers that she hated and was very sassy with most of the students who had talked behind her back. She was usually nice to those who got on her good side.

She had a few girls in her group. Not true friends. All who want her for her status. She thought a rich life was life. She never cared if they were fake. She only wanted somebody to call friends.

"Ok nina. When I say pull, you're gonna pull the rope. Then the teacher get soaked up and you drop the rope. We could all run away and then laugh at the poor guy" She said.

"Ok anju. Lets do that." Nina said as they planned to prank a proffessor. The one who she hates the most. He had made her stand outside because she was late. He had also yelled at her in front of the whole class.

As the doors opened, a guy popped his head out. When he entered, the bucket turned toward him. His fast reflex made him turn the bucket the other way facing Anjali. Water spilled all over anjali and everybody started laughing.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Well she pranked it." Nina said.

"Um, why don't you go change?" He asked.

"I am sorry, i don't bring my extra clothes with me everyday to this college." She said.

"That was my favorite one that my dad got me." She said.

"I thought you loved the one your dad got you last week." Lola said.

"But that was last week." She said as the guy smiled at her.

"Ok, so basically you are taking me shopping and buying me all the clothes that i want." Anjali said looking at the guy.

"Excuse me? If you are broke fine I'll get it to you. But why when i...." He started.

"Class?" The teacher opened the door to come in.

"What happened here?" He asked looking at Anjali who was soaking wet.

"Anjali..." Lola started as the guy said.

"May I take her out to get a new set of clothes?" He asked.

"Wait? Like this?" Anj asked.

"Um... I can call my friend to bring you one of hers. Then we can go out right?" He asked.

"Btw. Im Guru." He said.

"Guru? You're indian?" She asked.

"Why? Do i look african?" He asked.

"No...anyways...Anjali...call me anju." She said.

"Hey you look like your from the south." He said.

"Ya...tamil." She said.

"Same here." He said.

Anjali felt a twist in her behavior. She was never this nice to a guy. She would just call her dad's guys and tell them to beat the guy up. No guy had ever pranked her back. No guy had ever talked back to her. They were all scared of her dad's men.

Yep. she was a daughter of a billionaire who had been going through success and only success since he started. Anjali Group of Construction. His wife died after giving birth to Anjali and then people asked him to get married. He said no and just moved on having anjali in his mind. Anjali had never thought she was missing a mom because her dad was there for her but she was. She didnt have anybody to share her personal things. She shares them with her dad but he was one busy man even though he tries to be with her as much as he can.

"Ok Guru, you know what? Why don't you just drop me at me house. I'll intro you to  the maids and workers and you can have a look around my house." She said

"Why not your parents?" He asked.

"My dad is not here. He is in California right now." She said.

"Your mom?" He asked.

"Well she is dead." She said.

"I heard you were spoiled." He said.

"I kinda might be. What do you think? Only a dad who is a business man. Billionaire. No time for his daughter. His daughter dont got anybody to trust.other than the workers and maid at her house. No mother to stress her even more." She said with a laugh. 

"A mom isnt for disagreeing." He said.

"You should come see my mom one day. She is basically the mom. That supports me all the time. My dad wants me in business so he sent me here. So not interested." He said.

"Then what major?" Science, medicine." He said.

"We are lucky here. Get to finish our undergratuate before choosing a field." She said.

"Yep." He said.

"You dont seem to be mean." He said.

"Why is that?" He asked turning the car through the gate to her house. The house was a few kilometers away from the gate. They also had a lot of gardens so Anjali was glad.

"You can stop here. Its a nice walk from here." She said.

"Wow. You actually aren't that bad." He said.

"Well no guy had never opened to me." She said.

"They all seemed like all they want is lust and money and power. You on the other hand doesn't really seem to even care." She said.

"Ya cause who cares about your power or money, when we all die we arent taking any of that with us right? What came along is the character." He said.

"So you think I'm nice?" She asked.

"Well ya. Everybody is nice. Its in the way you look at it." He said.

"Wait here." She said as she left him near the sofa running upstairs.

She ran to her room and quickly changed her clothes and came back.

"Would you like some tea?" She asked.

"No thanks. Its my first day at the college and it turned out interesting."he said.

"Oh sorry." She said.

She drifted back to the present after thinking deeply about his plans all these times. He must have came to her house knowung her dad wasnt home
He talk to her just to get her dad. He drunk her and did eclverything because he knew that her dad's life was her. When Ms. Sassy met Mr.Flirty, she had melted into a a soft hearted girl. It all shattered again when he left her.