Chapter 31

One month later:

Guru lived his life for one month in dream of anjali coming back again. No matter how much priya tried to make him forget anju, she was wasnt able to. The two still shared the love bond that never will break.

Soon months started passing into more months. A whole year has passed. Guru looked for anjali everywhere but couldnt find her. Even anjali's dad searched for her, but anjali was smart...she hid from everybody.

Guru was sitting in his chair as his PA came into his room.

"Sir, chandramouli is shooting a new movie and wants our sponsership." He said.

"Give me the papers. I will sign em." He said getting the paper from the PA.

"Sir he wants you to come to one of the shoots." He said.

"Ok i will." Guru said plainly.

Soon the months drifted and guru finally had the time to go visit the. Movie shoot.

"Mr.Guru, thank you so much for coming. You can see how movies are a great attention. Maybe you can become and actor yourself." He said.

"That....i font have interest in." He said as he looked up to see a shadow upraching them.

He looked up to find the most shocking sight.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Hey guys,

Im sorry its short. This is just a chapter to set up the setting after a about 1 and half year. Keep in mind that, priya still wants Guru when Guru wants to find his Anjali and his almost 3 year old son, aravind.