Chapter 8

Anjali looked into Guru's eyes. He had saved her. The guy possibly must have not been the one who left her. Nor the one who tried to kill her baby.

"Anjali? Hello? Can i leave you or would you get off of me?" He asked as she came back to the present.

"Oh I.." She started.

He let go of her and she fell hitting his hard chest. She hugged him staying there... For a long time till banu came in.

"What happened?" She asked.

She let go of guru and looked at banu.

"I tripped from the stairs. Guru caught me." She said going to the sofa to sit down.

"Hey, you know what? You arent accepting me right? I am going to go find myself a gf." He said.

"Ya... We'll see." She said.

"So?? You hate me huh?" He asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Ok, lets see if you can resist me today. I'll stay here today and we will see."he said

"I hate you so... Go find yourself a GF." She said.

"Can you guys just stop fighting? I am pretty sure Anjali can resist you so just let the girl be." Banu said.

"I... Am going upstairs to take a shower." Guru said.

"Go ahead. Go find a girl to admire your... Ugly sixpac." She said.

"Ya we will see who that particular girl is soon." He said.

"Amma, have you seen my phone anywhere? I cant find it. " anjali asked after a few mins of relaxi g on the sofa.

"No ma. I didnt see it downstairs. Its probably in your room." She said.

"Ok... I'll go get it." She said going upstairs.

"When she opened the door, she found Guru with shorts and coming out with a towel brushing drying his hair.

"Anjali?" He called.

"What?" She asked acting to be mad.

"Can you please help me dry my hair?" He asked.

"Shut up.... I am not your housemaid." She said.

"Then who are you to me?" He asked.

"A girl. A random girl." she said not able to say anything further.

"Ok, go call my wife." He said.

"Guru you are going too much past the limit." She said.

"The last time i saw it, you were my wife." he said.

"I am not drying your ugly smelling hair." She said.

"Oh, then you will face the consequences." He said.

"I don't care about your consequences." She said.

He suddenly pulled her to the wall and pinned her.
"This is your consequence." He said.

"Ok.....ok...fine," she said as she pulled the towel around his neck.

She reached up." I am not a giraffe." She said.

He leaned down and she started drying his hair. The scent from his hair actually smelled great but she just doesnt want to admit that. She smelled the aroma coming from his hair. He looked up.

"I though my hair smelled." He said. She didnt reply she just kept drying it.

She saw his eyes looking at her in the wrong place. He was eye raping her. As if he hasn't done something even worse than the before.

"Turn around." She said

"Why?" He asked.

"Turn around or i am leaving." She said as he turned around. She looked him turning fully backward.

"Your making me dry your ugly hair? Have this." She said hiting him on the head and throwing the towel on his head..she took off running downstairs.
He chased her dowstairs.

"What are you wearimg Guru?" Banu asked as anjali laughed at him.

"Amma... It was just that..... I was... Anjali was drying my hair. Suddenly she hit my head and started running." He said.

"You forced her to dry your savage hair?" Banu asked.

Anjali started laughing. Guru used to tell her that his mom was the best. She was always supportive. She just loved him as he was the only child. She was fun. Anjali isnt even missing her dad when she is here.

"Amma. You're the best." Anjali said.

"Excuse me? She is my mommy." He said.

"I never knew what it was to have a mother's love but after seeing you, i just can't leave you." 

"Awww." Guru said.

"Go change." His mom pushed him.

"Anjali I want to ask you something." Banu amma said.

"Actually, anjali, i want to ask you. Did you come here cause you want to live with Guru or do you want to just take revenge?" She asked.

"Amma.. Itsss... I..." Anjali couldnt say anything.

"I know how you feel ma. Guru didnt really do anything to get your hatred. The months he left you, it was not cause he wanted to leave you it was because...." She was about to say it when guru started calling her

"I will tell you later." She said as Anjali looked at Guru in a newer way. What if he really does love her.... What if he didnt mean to leave her....