Chapter 15

As anjali wished, Guru woke up.
He was in a huge pain though. He had been calling anjali's name too many times that the the doctors thought it was better if anjali stayed in the room with him.

"Guru?" Anjali ran to him. She kissed his forehead.

"I love you. I am so sorry. I got you into this mess." She said.

"You didnt. I was coming home to tell you i was sorry i got mad. You were afraid of my dad." He said.

"Ok Guru. You should rest. Dont get excited." She said as she kissed his forehead again.

She sat on the chair next to him. She took care of him in the hospital and then they soon moved him to their house. They did not inform this to his dad. A few days later he got better. He was just not ready to get up and walk.

"I want to walk." He said out of random.

"Your bones are not ready." She said.

"How do you know? Maybe i am better. It itch not to walk." He said.

"Well the doctor is coming to check on you so..." She said trying to leave.

"Dont leave me. Please." He begged.

She looked into his eyes. "I wont." She smiled.

"I love you." He said.

"Now baby is mad." She said touching her belly.

"But daddy loves baby more than mommy." He said as he brought his bruised arm to touch her belly.

"Hey, no...not right now." She said gently tucking his hand back into
Position.

"See... I am alright." He said.

"No you are not." She said.

"Also, my project.... Everything is gone Anjali." He said.

"For ones i got it and now this happenes. Its due in a week not even half way done." He said.

"Who said its not. Its almost finished." Anjali said.

"But....how?" He asked.

"Who do you think i am?" She asked.

"Anjali? Did yo finish my.... Project for me?" He asked.

"Yep.... I know you cant live without it and so when you were alittle better, i called your PA and asked her about the projects. I finished it off. I have experience. Also you just have to just check it.." She said.

"You know if my head is movable it will be right on your lips but um..." He pulled her hands and kissed her hand.

"Aww. My sweet husband." She said as she kissed his forehead.

The doctor soon came.

"He can walk. If he doesnt walk, then there is possibility for him to never walk." The doctor said as Anjali was shocked.

"Come on. You are walking right now." She pulled him out of bed.

"Anjali, i am going to fall." Guru said.

"Dont worry, i am right here with you." She said as she wrapped her hand around him. He wrapped his hands around her bare waist.

"This is better." He said.

"What is better mr. Guru?" She asked laughing.

Soon Guru showed more improvement. He still had bruises around him and also had to walk with a walking stick till he is completely better.

Guru looked at anjali who was sitting in sofa in there room deeply thinking about something. Guru was working on his new project but Anjali was on his mind.

"Owwww it hurts." He screamed touching his chest. Anjali broke from her deep thinking and ran to him.

"Guru?" She called. She looked at his eyes that showed no pain. She realized he was acting.

"What happened guru?" She asked calmly.

"Anjali it hurts." He said pulling her hand to put on his chest.

"Oh really? I heard if people get a chest pain after an accident, they are going through a disease. Maybe you have that. I heard there is an shot for it. That would just make you feel less sick." She said.

"A shot? That would hurt." He said.

"Ok then, there is another plan. You have to take a needle. And poke you right in the chest." She said.

"And how is it different?" He asked.

"Oh baby, there is much alot of difference. So if i doctor comes, he will say that you dont need it but i feel like you do therefore i will poke you for messing with me." She said.

"Sorry. I wont do it no more." He said.

"Ok?" She said getting up. He pulled her right onto his chest.

"Owww. It hurts for real." He said as she laughed.

"So you want me to see your sixpac huh?" She asked as he nodded.

She oppened his shirt button and took out the medication that the doctor gave him. She applied it on his chest.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yep." He smiled kissing her hand.

Hey guys, i guess this book is getting over romantic. I dont wanna get it to mature level so thats basically why this book might be just wierd. I actually wanna bring in Kajal again but in person. I hope you dont hate her.lol. Get ready for that. Thanks for reading. Love y'all. Please dont forget to vote and comment.