Chapter 30

Hey pranushka fans,
Here is another update just for you guys. Dont hate me or any of the character other than Priya of course. Just remember things will soon be back to normal...or atleast lets hope so. Enjoy.
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
Anjali was done packing her things. As guru tried to stop her, she didnt listen. She wanted to teach him a lesson and show him that he can't live without her. She wanted him to feel guilty that he didnt believe her. But somewhere in her heart, she was scared.... Scared that soon guru will not be hers. What if she looses him while being there. She also wanted to raise Aravind without priya coming in the way.

"Please...Anju..listen....this is not a great idea. You are not going anywhere." He said.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" She asked.

"I am your husband damn it." He said as he punched his fist to the wall.

Blood oozed from his hands as Anajali ran and held his hand in hers bit she thoght ones again.

"Why should i care? This is probably part of your drama to keep me here. Hurt yourself all you want....i am not gonna care. Also you have your priya." She said as she lifted aravind up.

"Maaa.....no...i want daddy....no leave." He whined.

"Shut up Aravind. I am your morher and ypu are listening to what i am going to say. Did you see how you were almost killed by that priya. I am not sacrificing you for your dad." She said as he started crying.

"Appp....aaa" he reached for guru who came to stop her from taking him.

"First learn to be a husband to call yourself one." She said referring back to his answer before punching his hands.

She went downstairs as banu cake to stop her.

"Anjali? What are you doing?" She asked.

"I want to leave this place for a while. I am not rusking my son's life by living here." Anajli said to shit banu's mouth.

"Akka, why? This is the most safest place." Priya said.

"Oh, priya, you can stop with your sweetish acts." Anjali said. Guru stayed quiete becaus he didnt want to get anjali more mad than she is now.

"Why should inact akka?" She asked.

"Oh um...you can have what you came for. But remember, what you.would have after i leave was ones mine." Anjali said as she left with the crying aravind.

Guru ran behind her.

"Anjali stop." He said running behine her.

"If you follow me, you will see my dead body. Also....If you want me back, know thw first thing about being a husband." She said as left.