Chapter 17

"Amma, she left me." Guru cried on his mom's lap. Banu was also crying.

"My daughter wouldnt have left us. She is strong." Anjali's dad cried.

The doctor came out. You can take her body. Would you like to burry it or cremate it?" The doctor asked.

"As for Hindu tradition, burry her." He dad said in between sobs.

"How can she die? She was alright. How mom?"he asked crying.

"I guess she just wasnt lucky enough to see her child." Her dad said.

Soon they brought her body out.

"This is not my Anjali." Guru saud determined.

"Guru, we are all sad that Anjali passed away but you must controll your anger... For the sake of your son." Banu said.

Soon days drifted into weeks and weeks into months. Banu thought that Guru needs to live his life properly. Especially for the sake of his child. He had started drinking everyday. He smoked and have started turning into a guy he never was. He even had a big beard growing. He thought life just stips when your loves is gone from you but she wasnt gone.

"Guru wait." Banu said.

"Amma?" She asked.

"Aravind is turning one in one more month. You must know that." Banu said.

"Ya so?" He asked.

"The child is yours." He said.

"But anjali.... Well i dont care." He said going into the room.

"Guru." His mom shouted.

"Would anjali want you to hate her son?" She asked.

"No but..." He started.

"Look at that cute face. Do you not see any bit of Anjali in him?" She asked.

Guru looked at Aravind who was peacefully sleeping. He lifted the kid up hugged him.

"My baby." He cried thinking of all the memory he had with Anjali and the baby. The way how they used to talk to aravind when he was still in his.mom's womb.

"I.... Am so.. Sorrrrryyy sweet heart. I love you just as much as your mommy. Thats why i couldnt digest the fact that she is gone. I will live my life for you baby." He said kissing araving on the forehead.

"Appa?" Aravind said softly as guru hugged him even tighter.
"Amma will never leave us. She will always be with us through you." He said. 

A few days passed and guru started changing. He had cutten offhis beard. Went back to work properly. And started taking care of Aravind. He started loving aravind. He saw anjali in him.

A few days later they planned the burthday party for Aravind. That night Guru had a dream.

"Guru save me. I am not dead. Guru save me." A voice was heard. Guru woke up shocked. Aravind was sleeping peacefully next to him. It was Anjali's voice.

He fell asleep soon. He again heard a voice.

"Guru?" It called him.

He woke up but couldnt move. He wasnt alive. Was he dead? From a distance he saw a girl. A white saree. She was turned back from him. He turned around.

"Anjali?" Guru cried.

"Guru? I need your help. I am not dead. I am still with you. They have kidnapped me and is keeping me here. Please come save me." She said.

She suddenly disappeared. But before him was a girl sitting in a ripped white saree whose hands and legs were tied up. He went near her.

Her hair was covering her face.  He slowly pushed her hair away from her face.

It was anjali. He backed up and fell on the ground. Suddenly he woke up.

"Anjali?" He said.

Soon it was Aravind's Birthday.

"Happy Birthday to my sweetheart." Guru said as soon as Aravind woke up.

"Daddy." Aravind said jumping into Guru's arm.

"If your mommy was here, she would love it so much." Guru said as tears formed into his eyes.

"Daddy. No cry. My Bbbday." He said.

"Aww my baby. I wont cry." He said as Aravind wiped his tears off his eyes.

"Give daddy a kiss." Guru said as aravind kissed him on both cheeks.

"Um.... Guru?" Banu said.

"What ma?" He asked coming downstairs carrying Aravind.

"Priya is Here." She said.

"Oh really?" He asked going to greet her. 

"Pri?" He called as she turned around. She wasnt the same young girl he left back. She was older. She was one beautiful lady. 

"Long time no see." He said.

"Idiot, you betrayed me." She said.

"Why? What did I do?" He asked.

"You said you were gonna.mary me but you just married a girl and had a kid with her." She said.

"What?" Guru got shocked.

"Relax you idiot. I was just joking." She said as her eyes made its way to Aravind.

"Hello baby? You must be Aravind. I heard its your birthday. Happy birthday." She said as she lifted him from Guru.

"Here is your bday gift." She said as she got a bix wrapped in a gift box.  Aravind couldnt lift it so guru got it from him. He left Aravind with Priya. Priya loved him from the start and he loves priya as well.

Soon days drifted and still Guru didnt thinkof finding Anjali. He thought it was just a nightmare.

He got more closer to Priya. They were always close. Banu thought of Getting priya and Guru married.

Guru soon thought maybe Anjali was still alive. But he agreed to marry priya for aravind's sake.

Guys mathu here,

I started watching this tamil serial called 'Ilaya thalapathy' it looked so much like baahubali. It ended out that it was made by the same producers. Alot of the setup of the place looked alike. I liked it so if any other tamil people here wants to watch it, its called ilaya thalapathy. Only three episodes so far.