Character Profile

Just making this so you get an idea of what Yuyan is like ya know, and this is the first ever fanfic I write so pleeeeeease bare with me if I suck or am too detailed ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

I'll put her personal information when she joins Team 7 at to save some reading ya know

-----

Name: Yuyan Hane

Yuyan: Shining jewel or jewel of many colors (it's a Chinese name actually).

Hane: Japanese for feather

Birthday: November 26 ♐

Description: the picture says it all, she's 12 right there. Idk if it looks like it lol.

Age:

5 (when first arriving to Konoha)

7 (when she left Konoha)

12 ( Joined team 7)

Height: 4'9 (keep in mind she's 12)

Weight: 68 pounds

Blood type: AB

History: Yuyan belongs to an very rare clan who went into hiding during the Warring States Period. Although their clan's power rivalled that of the Uchiha and the Senju, her clan was one of neutrality and peace, so they decided to go into hiding to prevent any further conflicts. Yuyan was the daughter of the head of the clan along with her older brother and sister.

Yuyan wishes wholeheartedly to become an a amazing kunoichi who can protect her comrades so a tragedy like the loss of her clan and family would not occur again.

She accels in Ninjutsu and is highly praised for her incredible speed, flexibility, and sharp mind, though she doesn't like to show off, she keeps her abilities to herself. Prior to joining Team 7 she can utilize Wind and Fire release.