Amity Affliction

Kiyoko's POV

"You sure this'll work?" I whispered to Hisui. Naruto had given both Hisui and I a "super secret mission" to make sure Yuyan doesn't find out about Yuyan until he returns.

"It'll keep her distracted for now, as long as no one mentions anything about Sasuke or not even Naruto alright?"

"Yeah yeah, that's fine, I'm sure she'll have lots to learn from one of the greatest medical ninjas in the world," he nodded in agreement.

"You handle this for now Kiyoko, I'll come up with the back up plan in case this doesn't work out," he patted my head and gave me this childish smiled, "seeeeya!"

"W-wait Hisui!" I tried to call out, but the idiot was too fast.

"Is something wrong?" Yuyan turned back to looked at me sort of confused.

"U-umm no! Nothing at all!" dammit, too suspicious, get it together Kiyoko"Hisui is just being annoying and weird."

She raised an eyebrow, I hated how good she was at looking into people, those bright blue eyes could burn right into your soul no matter how kind and sweet she was. "Well, alright then," she shrugged.

Too close! We walked together to the medical center and went to the room Tsunade was already waiting for us in a large room, "alright! There's lots of work to do young Hane!" She sort of reacted to the whole thing quizzically, I'm pretty sure at this point she knew something was up, but she just didn't pry into it.

At first it was a long lecture about anatomy, body functions, proteins, chakra control in general, and also the nervous system. Even I'd be excited to learn from Tsunade if we weren't exactly in this situation. After the lesson, Yuyan did a couple of hands-on practices on the training grounds.

"Concentrate your chakra to your fist to your best ability, then try punching that boulder," Tsunade ordered, as instructed, she focused her chakra while walking to the rock an punched it. Very much to both of our surprises, the boulder just about exploded once she punched it.

"Was that right?" she asked.

"Too right," Tsunade's eye twitched. Yuyan seemed to be privately rejoicing while the both of us just stared. "She learns too fast," Tsunade whispered, "it even took me months to perfect something like that, and she did it in one go? What is this girl?"

"The Hane clan is said to have perfect mastery over ninjutsu and flawless chakra control, if you do the math it's pretty reasonable," we both sighed, at this rate, she probably won't have anything to teach her by the end of the day.

She was probably already a better medical ninja than I was, honestly, I was a bit jealous of the girl, yet proud at the same time.

"Alright! Let's move in to some taijutsu training!" Tsunade ordered.

"Taijutsu isn't really my forte," Yuyan sighed, "guess this is a good opportunity to start learning!" Maybe taijutsu training would occupy her a bit more, hopefully. However, whatever Tsunade taught her, she got in the first like three tries, it was pretty uninteresting to watch, unlike Naruto where watching him train was rewarding and entertaining since he tends to mess up.

On the other hand, Yuyan might be a perfect ninja. And while she was training, she would incorporate some of her own techniques into what she was doing, making hypothesis on what was effective and defective, proving her own theories, improving whatever theories were wrong. It almost made me scared, I'm glad Yuyan in a Konoha shinobi.