Awkward

Yuyan's POV

"Guess today was no good either huh Naruto!" Jiraiya slapped a tired Naruto across the head making him slam his face against the table.

"What am I doing wrong?!" he pounded his hands on the table the way you would see a kid who doesn't get the toy he wants.

It's been about two weeks since Naruto's training began, still no progress made in the summoning jutsu unfortunately. Hisui and I have been training him in his taijutsu and reflexes too, he's improved a lot on that. He's a lot less clumsy and has more coordination to his attacks instead of just mindlessly punching and attacking. I was very proud of his progress!

"It's okay Naruto, you'll get it in time!"

"Yu-chaaaaaan, how do you even do this?!" he looked at me expectantly

"Well, it's just a natural thing for me, it doesn't really count. I'm just a different case you can say," now he lowered his head and sweat dropped in disappointment.

Today we stopped to get some dango, though I didn't eat any since sweets and I don't really mix. Jiraiya on the other hand seemed to enjoy it very much, and Naruto was still disappointed in his efforts. Hisui was out on a mission for about two days so we waited for him at the dango shop, he said he'd be home around now, but he's sort of lagging it.

He said he'd be home around 8:30 p.m. but it's almost going to be 9. Not very like him.

"Hey, where do you think-?"

"Let's go to the hot springs!"

"Thats a brilliant idea Hisui!" Jiraiya gave him a suggestive wink, we all knew what they were thinking. Naruto and I glanced at each other and shook our heads in disappointment. It didn't sound like a bad idea though, we were all pretty worn out and the hot springs was really great for relaxing.

"Hmm, I'm okay with that, it would be nice to go after so much time training!"

"Huh?! You too Yu-chan? Well if you go, I'll go to make sure these two perverts don't do anything to you!" Hisui and Jiraiya sweat dropped.

"I wish the girl was older, considering how she's growing, she'll be one fine ninja! Her body is devoloping quite nicely," Jiraiya pointed.

I probably turned more red than a tomato, Hisui laughed like an idiot, so much that he was crying and Naruto threw a dango piece at Jiraiya's face.

"O-ouch!" Hisui yelled, Kiyoko had walked in and punched Hisui across the head.

"WHAT did you say about her?!" she now sent her ever so famous death glare to Jiraiya which seemed to even scare him.

"N-nothing sir, I mean mam, sir mam!" he raised his hands defensively and laughed awkwardly.

She narrowed her eyes at him then turned to me with her normal, sweet expression and smiled then gave me a hug "don't listen to them, they're just big perverts." I blushed harder.

"Well yeah, I mean look at her, she's gonna grow up to be hotter than you Kiyoko, and you're pretty damn hot yourself," Kiyoko's face flushed and mine probably got even more red at Hisui's comment.

"I'M TELLING THIS TO SASUKE! YUYAN SUMMON YOUR BIRD AND SEND IT TO WHEREVER SASUKE RAN OFF A CLIFF!"

"You will not say a word or I'll make sure you never live to summon a real frog."

"Sasuke'll kill you before that!"

"THEN I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER EAT ANOTHER BOWL OF RAMEN EVER AGAIN!" Naruto's eyes widened at that last threat, he looked at me then at Hisui and lowered his head.