My Hero, Itachi Uchiha

Yuyan'sPOV

It's been four days now. Four days since ni-san died. Four days that I've been traveling. Four days with no food or water.

I couldn't walk without my feet dragging on the ground as I stumbled left to right. My eyesight was failing me, I had cried too much and my eyelids felt heavy. I wasn't even sure if I was close to Konoha, but I had to keep going no matter how much longer it would take, I had to get there and when I did, I would get stronger!

"J-just a little m-more," I tried to encourage myself.

I whimpered in pain as I felt my left side brush against some bush. I had almost forgotten that was there too. Another reminder of that day and what I decided to do. I would avenge them, all of them. I just had to make it to Konoha.

My feet and legs hurt so bad, I barely had any strength left to carry tou-san's katana, but I clung to it for precious life. My body was bruised and cut because of all my falling and tripping on the way to Konoha. There was still ni-sans blood all over me, however it had dried and it was hard on my skin. My long white hair was in a pony tail but I had strands of hair slipping out, also covered with dried blood.

In short, I was a total mess on the verge of death.

Everything started to go blurry and dark, my legs felt weak, I couldn't take a step further even though I pushed myself so hard.

I fell hard on my knees and whimpered in pain as some of my wounds reopened. I was so weak and I wanted to rest so bad, but I had to keep going. Using a tree as support I slowly picked myself back up and began to walk feeling more tired than I had before.

"N-not yet, I-I'm not done y-yet. I-I have to m-make it to Konoha" I said in my quiet voice.

I took about three more steps before giving out, I couldn't walk anymore. I was starving, I couldn't see, I was wounded, and I was tired most of all. The world went black for a moment. I fell forward not being able to sustain myself. I closed my eyes and let myself fall trying not to, but was caught by someone's back, lifting me up to give me a piggy back ride.

"Are you okay?" the strange person asked, his deep silky voice sounded exactly like ni-san's which made me feel a bit sad and nostalgic, but I knew better than to think it was him.

"Wh-who are y-you?" I asked weakly.

"I am a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Itachi Uchiha. I am going to take you to Konoha," he answered.

'Konoha? Thank God.' I thought as I finally gave into my tiredness.

Itachi'sPOV

I was on my way back from and ANBU mission, it was about 1 at midnight. I jumped through the trees almost arriving to Konoha when I noticed a small girl with white hair. I could tell she was horribly wounded. She walked straight, towards Konoha, stumbling left and right not able to walk straight anymore.

'Who is she?' I asked myself

The strange girl took a couple of steps forward then fell to her knees, she made a small whimper then picked herself up using the tree to her left as support.

"N-not yet, I-I'm not done y-yet. I-I have to m-make it to Konoha," she said encouraging herself to go on.

She's going to Konoha? The girl took a couple more steps then fell forward as if giving up. I could tell she was on the verge of death, and if I let her fall, it would be over for her, so I hurried to catch her final fall.

"Wh-who are y-you?" the strange girl asked weakly.

"I am a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Itachi Uchiha. I am going to take you to Konoha," I answered her.