Bullies?

Sasuke's POV

It had been a week since Yuyan returned to Konoha. I haven't spoken to her since then, but I didn't care. She would look at me sometimes and try to smile at me but she wouldn't win me over, I would not be her friend.

However, I gotta hand it to her she had some pretty good skills, she had won every girl in our hand to hand combat battles. She was a ninjutsu master and knew most things about genjutsu, she was smart too and super fast. But of course, she would come second to me, I was surprised though for a girl, she was good.

"Sasuke-kun you look so handsome today!"

"Stupid Ino pig, Sasuke-kun always looks handsome!"

Gosh these girls were annoying, just sit down and shut the hell up for once. From the corner of my eye I saw Yuyan walk into the class with Naruto. Of course, I totally disregarded them, I didn't cared anyways.

Naruto sat down and Yuyan began to talked to Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, and Shino. They didn't do much except talk, then Yuyan began to laugh with that wild smile of hers. What was so funny that made her laugh so hard? She stopped laughing and said something that made everyone else laugh in return. Knowing how she was, it was probably another one of her puns.

I didn't notice I was watching her until she smiled and waved at me. What was I doing?

"Tsk," I mutterd under my breath.

"She's ugly, just look at her!"

"Did you see that she just said hi to Sasuke-kun!"

"Yeah but she's with all those guys."

"She's one of those man eaters!"

I could tell she heard the comments from other girls in our class. Her body tensed up and she began to nervously play with with her hands. She had tried to be friends with some of the girls but I guess none of them liked that I ran after her the first day. But it's not like I cared about her social life, the only girl in class she actually talked to was that stupidly quiet girl Hinata.

"Okay guys, class is dismissed!"

We all rushed out of the classroom. Naruto and the rest of his friends invited Yuyan somewhere but she refused, well it seemed that way because she headed in the opposite direction.

Why was I paying attention to her so much today? I didn't care about her, I didn't at all she was just another person, another classmate.

I decided to go train to clear my head of things, that would always work anyways. Guess I'd eat later.

I walked my way to the training field and was going to begin until I saw her again. What's with her being everywhere? She wasn't training but she was sitting in front of the small lake eating something.

"She should already know he belongs to us!" I heard academy girls walking my way, they were most likely talking about me, it's not like they had any other things in those brains of theirs.

I quickly his behind a couple of bushes as they approached Yuyan. She was eating some rice balls and I noticed she slightly turned to face their direction, she knew they were coming, but she just sighed and didn't move from her spot. There were about five girls who approached her and stood in front of her, blocking her view of the lake.

"Hey bird brain! We have something to talk to you about!" I guess the name somewhat fit, she always wore those golden feathers in her hair.

"U-umm what is it you guys?" she chuckled awkwardly.