A New Home

Yuyan's POV

"Well since you are now a citizen of Konoha, we should get you somewhere to stay shouldn't we?" the Hokage said.

"Oh umm, yeah!"

The Hokage looked through a drawer and held up some keys. "I will take full responsibility for you and I'll drop off some money every week, so spend it wisely. Since you're living alone, you'll be living in an apartment. Don't worry about utensils and furniture, the apartment is already furnished."

"I cannot thank you enough Hokage-sama. You have my sincerest thanks," I bowed.

"Itachi, I also expect you to take some responsibility for Yuyan since you are the one who has brought her to us."

"Hai, Hokage-sama."

The Hokage handed me a small piece of paper I just stared at it blankly wondering what it was.

"You're probably eager to start training so we'll start by checking what element you have an affinity for," he stopped, "you do know what chakra is right?"

"Hai. Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique. It is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from the mind. There are basic nature transformations: fire, wind, lightning, water, and earth."

I remembered learning this stuff from a couple of tou-san's books. Yeah I'm kind of a geek who likes to read. I would watch tou-san train ni-san and ne-chan, they were really amazing at ninjutsu and using different chakra natures.

"Wow, I'm impressed you know so much at such a young age," the Hokage complimented, "do you know how to mould your chakra? Do so on that paper I handed to you."

"H-hai." I began to focus my chakra on the paper. The paper split in half then burned into ashes.

"Wait what?"

"Did that just happen?"

"Did it split in half and then burn?"

The Hokage and Itachi ni-san seemed to be confused at what just happened. They then handed me another paper and told me to try again.

Same result.

"But she's only five she can't have two nature transformations already. Some jounin don't even have two nature transformations!"

"Well she is apart of the Hane clan, they're known for high-ranking ninjutsu and abundance of nature transformations and chakra natures."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I can use wind release."

They stared at me with a confused look on their face.

"Well apparently you can also use fire release," Itachi said.

"Woah! That's cool! I want to learn all of them!"

"That's almost impossible."

"Almost."

"I can use all nature transformations, who's to say you can't." the Hokage encouraged.

(A/N: he actually can, I looked it up... ONLINE. I hope you get my Hot Rod reference hehehe.)

"Woah Hokage-sama you're just like tou-san!"

"Your father can use all nature transformations?"

"Oh yeah, he can also use a bunch of different chakra natures, he was really great!"

"Guess you're on your way then," Itachi ni-san praised and patted my head.

"Well we should get going, Hokage-sama is a busy person!" we both bowed.