Nothing's Changed

A/N: Yay finally at the next part! Thanks to all my readers and friends who are reading so far even though my writing isn't that good! love ya all!

Almost 5 years later

Third Person POV

???: You've become quite the strong girl Yuyan, I'm really proud of all your progress!

Yuyan: Arigatou, it's all because of you, thank you for everything you've taught me until now. I can go back to my village and become a true ninja now!

???: Ah yes, it'll be quite lonely without you, come visit sometimes, this is your homeland after all!

Yuyan: Don't worry, I'll come by, you can't just be here alone for so long.

???: *laughs* So Yuyan, what exactly will you do?

Yuyan: There are lots of promises I intend to keep and lots of goals I have to achieve, in order to do so I have to become a strong shinobi!

???: Yes, that is great! I hope to see you as a stronger shinobi next time we meet.

Yuyan: Me too, I'll be seeing you around, thank you so much.

Yuyan's POV

I walked up to the summoning scroll that would take me back to Konoha. It had been so long 11 years old now, not old of course but older and wiser. I was quite excited to go back and see Hisui-sensei, Kiyoko-sensei, Kakashi-sensei, and mostly Sasuke and Naruto!

"Well then I'm off!" I waved at my master a final time, "Kuchiyose no jutsu!"

"Ah, finally home! I could tell it had gotten pretty dusty over the course of 5 years, I'd have to fix that of course, but right now I had to go to the Hokage's office, it was nighttime at Konoha, so I could get around without being noticed.

Running through the streets, I realized everything was still the same, it was all wood, the smell was still that of a forest, dirt, and smoke. "Good to be home," I whispered to myself.

I paused in front of the Hokage's office a little nervous to enter, but summed up some courage and knocked.

"You may enter." I did as told. Coming in I saw two Anbu with their backs turned to me, the Hokage's eyes widened, "Y-Yuyan is that you?!" Both Anbu flinched and turned around "YUYAN?!"

I could recognize those voices anywhere, Hisui-sensei and Kiyoko-sensei, guess they were still on the same team. "Where the hell were you Yuyan?! For Pete's sake I thought you were dead or something!"

Hisui kept ranting on and on about how I should've left a note or something and Kiyoko was crying of happiness and hugging me. Yep, good to be home.

"But seriously, you were gone for five years, I thought you disappeared with..." he scrunched his face in sadness and looked down, "I thought you left that day."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare anyone."

"Scare someone?! The Hokage here said we couldn't conduct a search for you, I was scared out of my life! Where were you?!"

"Yes Yuyan, if you would please tell us where exactly you were," the Hokage spoke up now.

"Ehehe, well... that's a lot of explaining, so I'll start by saying I was at my homeland." I explained to them every detail of my whereabouts for the past five years, they seemed shocked, but I'm sure anyone would be if I told them. It's a good thing they believed in what I said, it's nice to know things haven't changed.