A True Shinobi

4 months later

Yuyan's POV

I had started living with the Uchihas after returning. Itachi ni-san, Fugaku-san, and almost everyone else agreed that it was better that they keep a close eye on me. They didn't want to have to take their eyes off me, so they said it was safer to live with them.

Sadly, they didn't have and extra room, so I had to sleep in Sasuke's room, or sometimes I slept in Itachi ni-san's room when he's out on long missions. It's really fun living with them, I really love Mikoto-san, she's so kind and sweet, she's sort of like a second mother to me honestly. I've talked to her a lot about my family and she likes to hear my stories. Surprisingly, Fugaku-san and I talk a lot about ninja type things like jutsus and several strategies. I even helped in the search for a criminal!

A very achieving moment if I should say so myself.

Training with Kiyoko-sensei is fun, she says she hasn't seen such great medical ninjutsu even in Anbu, probably has to do with my quality of chakra. She also trained me in medical taijutsu, it's sort of weird. It requires me to use medical jutsu in hand to hand combat, it required a lot of concentration, so it was pretty tough to master. I've learned lots under Kiyoko I'm really glad to have her as a teacher.

Also, Shisui trained me to use the Body Flicker Technique, he told me I was really good at it, so that was pretty great too! He's came over to the house a lot and comes to talk to me, but when he talks to Itachi ni-san they both look really serious and stressed, but would never say what was going on.

However, I've gotten really close to Shisui and Kiyoko-sensei. Shisui was sort of like another big brother, he would always seem to buy me stuff and always come to talk to me, he also wasn't hard to read like Itachi ni-san. At least he would say that there was something on his mind, he wouldn't say what it was, but let you know there was something wrong.

On the other hand, Kiyoko-sensei and I have also gotten pretty close too, she's sort of like an older sister, she even told me she's had a huge crush on Itachi ni-san since she came to the village! I don't blame her, he's beautiful. So is Sasuke.

Wait why am I thinking that, he's my best friend.

"Baka, baka, baka!" I hit my head continuously.

"Is something wrong Yuyan?" I flinched when I heard Mikoto-san come inside the kitchen, she was staring at me sort of weird. I don't blame her, I have that strange habit.

"U-umm n-no! Nothing is wrong I-I just umm remembered I dropped something?" I laughed and gave an awkward closed eye smile.

"Okay then, you want to help me with lunch today?"

"Of course I would Mikoto-san!"

Sasuke and Itachi ni-san weren't usually home. Sasuke has been trying really hard to catch up to Itachi ni-san. On the other hand all Itachi ni-san has been doing is going on missions. He sometimes has to cancel training with me because he has long missions. Hisui even said he's been acting a little strange and has been less social that he usually is. Of course, he won't talk about it but I'm sure it has something to do with the family.

Sometimes in the middle of the night, him and Fugaku-san are arguing about his duties to the clan and to the Anbu black ops. Sasuke tries to get Fugaku-san's attention by doing good in school and trying to be like his brother, but he just doesn't seem to notice. It's like ne-chan and ni-san all over again.

Well, ni-san was younger and incredibly talented and father didn't pay much attention to ne-chan because she was a girl, but I didn't understand she was really strong too. I wondered why parents favored some of their children over others. I had never gone through that since I was too young to even compete. See, ne-chan was was eight years older than me, and ni-san was five years older than me. Yeah, father said he had ne-chan when he was only 18 and mother was 17.