One Last Time

Yuyan's POV

Ever since that day, Sasuke and I haven't spoken a single word to each other. Well, he was in the hospital for most of the time and I visited, but didn't once he woke up. I honestly just didn't know what to say to him.

Today I had a day off from still working at the hospital, so I was just in my apartment, still frustrated. Staring at the ceiling, I heard a knocking at my door. I sighed and walked to the door, it was probably Naruto wanting to go get some ramen.

However, when opening the door, to my surprise, I was greeted by the raven haired Uchiha who was holding a white orchid in his hand. "I'm sorry," he quickly apologized. I looked at him and saw genuine guilt in his eyes as if they were begging me to just forgive him.

Despite being mad, the gesture was quite cute, so I just ended up laughing. He gave me a sort of embarrassed look as if I had completely ignored his apology. I took the flower and hugged him, putting one hand behind his neck and the other around his waist.

We stayed there a while until he slowly hugged me back, "I'm sorry," he repeated, this time with more meaning.

"It's alright Sasuke," I sighed.

"I'm so sorry," it was pretty odd of him to be apologizing so much, especially considering that it was Sasuke we're talking about here.

I slowly pulled away from the hug, but held his face with my free hand, "it's okay alright? As long as you're okay and safe now, it's fine." He reached his hand up to mine and held it, looking at me with a horribly sad look on his face. There was something wrong, every time there was something off, my heart always seemed to ache a little. Just like now.

He nodded slowly and looked towards the ground, I hadn't ever seen Sasuke look so sad before, at least I knew he was genuinely sorry for not listening to me and going with Itachi. "Sasuke, look at me," I said with a calm voice, he looked at me and inhaled through his nose. "Don't worry so much about it, we all make mistakes right?" I gave him the most encouraging smile I could.

Even if things were confusing for me too, I would always be here for Sasuke to make him feel better, kami knows how much I love this boy.

"But-"

"No buts. It's okay, okay?"

"...okay," still with the sad look on his face he held my hand a little tighter.

"Forget about that for now, let's go out or do something fun!" I gave him my signature smile and pulled him inside the apartment. "Let me change really quick!" I ran upstairs and changed into white kimono designed with small trees and tied it with a black rope belt that had golden aglets along with some brown strapy sandals and put my hair in a braid. Just how he liked it!

Maybe if this date went good he'd feel better? I hoped he did. I ran back downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling like I previously was.

"Let's go!" I ran and dragged him off the couch and out of the apartment, "aww it's so cloudy, hope it doesn't rain any time soon," I sighed in disappointment.

"So what is it you have in mind?" he asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Whatever you want," he halfheartedly smirked, his gloominess was really bothering me today.

"Are you okay Sasuke? You seem kinda...off."

"I'm just tired is all, still kind of out of it from...that," he sighed.