Making Friends

Yuyan's POV

After about a week in the hospital, I was released. However, I currently had no place to stay, but aaaaaaaanyways I had to so see this Hikagu guy to see what exactly would happen to me.

I was sorta nervous though. Would I have to tell him my story? What if I cried again? Would he even let me stay in the village? What if he didn't believe my story or believe that I was the last of the Hane clan? Maybe I'd be executed or something!

I walked through the streets of this village, Konoha, it all seemed so...strange. Ryukyu was so so different. There were mountains everywhere full of trees and wildlife, the houses were much more traditional rather than being wood. Another thing about this village: everything was wood. I had no qualms, I actually thought it was comforting, but woah, lots of wood. There seemed to be so many people in comparison to Ryukyu whose only inhabitants were the Hane, it sort of scared me.

Itachi walked besides me and I held his hand, sort of intimidated by the people. They seemed to stop and stare and point and whisper stuff to one another. It made the situation more awkward. I gripped my hold on Itachi's hand and hid behind his back, afraid of the wandering eyes on me.

"I-Itachi ni-san, why are these people looking at me?"

He chuckled and smiled back at me. "They haven't seen you before they're just a little skeptical."

"But I'm only five what's there to be skeptical about?"

"Maybe it's your hair" he teased.

I grabbed some of my white hair, which was in a ponytail, and huffed. "My hair huh?" I said sadly.

Itachi ni-san just patted my head, "I think you're adorable!"

My cheeks went red and I felt really flustered by his comment. Wanting to hide my embarrassment, I hid my face into his back. He just gave another chuckle.

"We're almost there, see that round, red building?"

I looked up at the building that had the 火 symbol which represented fire.

"Why is there a symbol of fire? Do they cremate people here? Am I gonna die? YOU'RE GOING TO CREMATE ME ALIVE ITACHI NI-SAN?" I shouted. Some people gasped and began to stare at us.

He sweat dropped, "U-u-umm n-no. This village, Konohagakure, is inside of the land of fire, thus the symbol. We don't cremate people in that building," he explained.

I laughed, "Oh okay! So who's this Hikagu guy hmm?"

Itachi ni-san sweat dropped again but laughed "Ho-ka-ge" he sounded out.

"Ho-ka-ge, got it!" I mimicked and saluted "so who is this person?"

"Well, he is the representative of the village to the land of fire. Not only that but he is our leader and he protects his village from any harm. He's pretty much like a clan leader, only for an entire village."

"Wow, he must be really amazing, why do I have to talk to him? Compared to him I'm like one grain of sand and he's an entire desert."

"He's been wanting to meet you though, you're not inferior. Hokage-sama thinks of this village as his child, he cares and tends to everyone's needs. He is a very great man."

Itachi ni-san spoke so highly of the Hokage, I wonder what he was like? I trusted Itachi ni-san's judgement, so I would put my trust into the Hokage.

"There is someone I should warn you about though," Itachi ni-san said darkly, "his name is Danzo Shimura."

"D-Danzo? What's wrong with him?"