Caught Red Handed

About a week later

??? POV

The mission had failed last week, but my role still wasn't over, there was something sketchy about this whole thing most especially Danzo who is the most sketchy being there ever was. Today, I had successfully infiltrated The Foundation's headquarters which was the first major step to uncovering the truth, currently we were all in the entrance for a small meeting.

"Danzo-sama, the Hokage's Anbu has been searching for the Anbu who we got rid of on the day of Orochimaru's visits to Konoha. They've also became very suspicious about a Root ninja returning Yuyan-hime to Konoha."

"Those four won't be spilling out any evidence because of their cursed seals, they are unable to. As for the girl she has one too, but she's not conscious anyways."

"Did you dispose of the body properly?"

"Yes, Danzo-sama there is no trace left behind."

This was all awfully suspicious, for one thing I now knew that they were involved in Yuyan's kidnapping, I'd just need more information.

Luckily, one ninja was dumb enough to ask, "How did they even manage to get her with the Hokage's best ninjas?"

"There were three root ninjas working under Orochimaru, they managed to slip through them with a simple plan."

Okay, three root ninjas working under Orochimaru, a dead ninja on the day of his visit, and the cursed seals. I had a pretty good idea of what this was.

"You are to make sure the little Hane princess isn't disturbed, keep a close eye on anyone who is suspicious, that is your job, dismissed." Root ninjas quickly fled out of the hide out, but I stayed to confront Danzo, he couldn't do anything to me with this information. I had already put the pieces together, Danzo was one crafty person I'll give him that.

"What are you doing, do you have anything to say?" Danzo questioned in his usual cold tone.

"The really question here is, do you have anything to say?" I slowly took off my mask revealing myself to him.

His uncovered eye widened in shock, he knew he had been caught red handed.

"Uchiha Shisui."

"Now Danzo, I have a deal to make with you." Danzo glared at me, I proceeded, "I'm sure the Hokage and the rest of the village would be thrilled to hear about this."

"What's your deal? You could have left and gave this information to the Hokage already, what's holding you back?" he questioned angrily.

"Look, as much as I don't like the actions you take, I know you protect the village, I also want to protect Konoha and that is why I'm still here."

"Then what's the deal?"

"You remove the seals from Itachi, Kiyoko, Hisui, Kakashi, and Yuyan. You give her back to the Hokage, and I'll convince them not to say a single word to anyone. I can always go there and tell them myself and you'll be removed, probably thrown in jail and it's a win for all of us. However, the village somewhat needs you so I'm making an exception. Take the deal and remain the way you were, or get thrown in jail. What'll it be Danzo."

"I can have you reported for breaking into The Foundation."

"Actually, you can't. I have been given a certain amount of authority by the Hokage to research many things. I also know your forces killed the Anbu who was suppose to tell the Uchiha about Orochimaru just to let the little princess slowly walk into his and your hands."