Oh Snap!

Sasuke's POV

Snap!

A bright flash of light right in my face awoke me this morning. It was quick, but I could clearly sense it through my closed eyelids because of how stupidly bright it was. I slightly opened my eyes, with my blurry vision, another bright light blinded me again.

Snap!

"W-what the hell?" as my vision became most clear, I could make out the lime head, the usuratonkachi, and Kiyoko standing above us laughing. "You guys are so cute!" Kiyoko clapped. I looked to my side and saw my beautiful angel still silently sleeping there.

Snap!

"Dammit! Cut it out already!" I tried to take the camera  from Hisui but he dodged the camera out of the way. The three laughed and gave each other high fives. Can't people have a decent sleep, damn. I felt a slight shift next to me and heard a slight groaning.

"What's going on?" she opened her great blue eyes and looked right into mine. She looked pretty adorable waking up, like a tiny kid, yet also looked perfect as always.

Snap!

"Huh?!" she quickly looked around and saw everyone standing around her, getting more red the more she understood the situation. "I-I fell asleep?!"

Snap!

"U-u-umm, this isn't what it looks like," she was now about as red as a tomato trying to explain while everyone laughed at the situation. Hisui was laughing at her facial expression in the last picture, so much that he was actually tearing up.

In embarrassment, she grabbed the covers and pulled them over our heads. "This is so embarrassing. I can't believe I fell asleep last night, oh my gooooosh." I slightly chuckled at her embarrassed and panicky reaction. "D-don't laugh at me," she pouted angrily.

I reached one hand out and gently touched her flawless face. "S-Sasuke?" she looked at me questioningly. I suddenly got this urge to just kiss her, so I pretty much just went for it.

"What are you two- WOOOAH"

Snap! Snap! Snap!

We seperated from the kiss and she began to laugh hysterically, burying her head into my chest. I really can never get enough of her.

Snap!

"Will you stop already?! You're damned annoying!" I got off the bed and tried to get the camera, but he stretched his arm up so I wouldn't reach since he was ridiculously tall. "Freakin giant."

"Hey, I'm only 5'10, maybe someday you'll be as tall as me pipsqueak," I felt my eyebrow twitch when he called me that. Before I could say anything else, there was a soft and gracious laugh that interrupted. We all turned out heads to Yuyan who was sitting up in the bed laughing with her hand held up in front of her chest and the kindest smile I have her seen on her face. Her eyes were closed as she continued to angelically laugh, and son enough, everyone seemed to just join in.

Snap!

"Aww geez, that was the last picture!" Hisui pouted, I swear he was probably as much or even more of a kid than Naruto was.

"Good."

"Sasuke teme! What have you been doing to Yu-chan?!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at me.

"Nothing, she just fell asleep."

"That's what they all say," Hisui teased. Kiyoko quickly whacked Hisui across his head making a bump on his head. "Kiyoko! I'm just playing around dammit!"