More Training

Yuyan's POV

I felt the sun shine on me through the window in the hospital room, it felt warm and it felt nice to bask in the sun for a while.

How long had I been out? How was everyone? Has anyone made chuunin yet?

I laid there and thought for a moment, some time ago, I don't know how long ago it's pretty impossible to keep up with time when you're not conscious, for a moment,. I felt my heart go crazy, like if something was going on around me. It was a really familiar and nice feeling...Sasuke?

Where was he?

I looked to my side and saw a couple of Anbu ninjas in my room, sort of creepy. However there was one green headed shinobi I recognized. I reached for the oxygen mask on my face and removed it.

"Hisui," I called, he quickly turned around and rushed to my bedside.

"Finally awake! It's been a little more than a week since your surgery, you really do sleep forever ya know!" he pulled up his anbu mask, "you should've woken up earlier, Sasuke was here about an hour ago since he went off for training, but look! He left you a gift!"

I turned around and saw a large bouquet of deep red orchids with a large white lotus and a note in the middle. "Romantic brat isn't he? I bet he's just a kiss ass, someday he'll try to talk you into having sex with him, watch out. I think the kid is actually a closer pervert. "

"H-HISUI!" I turned as red as then orchids on the table, "w-why would you even say that?! Sasuke isn't like that!"

"Heh, sure he isn't by the way Gaara tried to kill you yesterday," he informed nonchalantly.

"Huh?!" I was really confused, he had been so nice to me when we saw each other during the second part of the exam! "Do you know why?"

"Uuuuummm," he scratched the back if his head in a similar way as Naruto, "he said because you were a burden and he started caring and he only lives for himself and some more crap."

"He told me you tried to assassinate him, did you really?" I hadn't forgotten what Gaara told me after the first exam, I figured I should ask.

He let out a long sigh, "I'll tell you this and let you figure out the rest," he said, "he reminded me of Naruto, he too is a jinchuuriki."

I understood and at the same time, didn't. Hisui is an amazing person, but he wouldn't hesitate to kill a person, even a kid, so why spare him?

"YU-CHAAAAAN!" well speak of the devil, I heard the voice of my blonde best friend, how I missed hanging out with him, it's been a while.

"Naruuuutooooo!" I sang, "how are you?! How did the third round go?! Are you a chuunin yet?!"

"Hehehe, about that, we didn't have a third round. There were too many participants so they decided to hold preliminary matches to see who makes it to the third round, they take place in a month!"

"Oh, that's a shame. So did you make it?"

"Yeah! I beat the hell out of Kiba!" he waved a fist in the air in triumph, I clapped for him and let out an excited laugh.

"I knew you could do it!" we high fived each other, "so what about the third round?"

"Weeeelll they take place in a month and there's gonna be lots of people and stuff, I'm gonna fight this douche bag Neji Hyuga!"

"N-Neji?!" I wondered about that for a moment. A genius versus Naruto huh? It's sort of like putting Sasuke and Naruto in a fight, the odds weren't exactly in his favor. But eitherway, even if Neji was a good friend of mine, Naruto was my best friend and I believe in him!