Ni-san!

Itachi's POV

As I went to go buy Yuyan food, I made sure to stop by Hokage-sama's office to inform him that Yuyan had woken up.

I knocked in the door then followed by a "you may enter" by the Hokage.

I bowed, "Hokage-sama the girl has woken up, her name is Yuyan and I am going to get her food."

"Did she tell you her surname by any chance?" he asked.

"Forgive me, I only received her first name."

He joined his hands and put his elbows on the table so his chin rested on his hands. He stared straight ahead, staring at nothing in particular but in deep thought.

"I see," he finally said "Itachi, I want you to gather more information from this girl, we could not find any records on her and she doesn't seem to be affiliated with any particular nation." he said with a hint of worry and seriousness in his voice.

"Hai, Hokage-sama," I finished and proceeded out the door to get Yuyan's food.

On my way to a rice ball stand, I thought about what she was saying in her sleep.

N-ni-san...

Ka-san please don't...

I would have to question her later. As to why she was drenched in blood, I'd also find out later. She was a strange girl.

"Arigato gozaimashita" I said to the cook who handed me Yuyan's food.

I rushed back to the hospital only to find her sleeping once again, she looked a bit more peaceful and healthy now which was good. I gently poked her face waking her up to eat.

"A few more minutes ne-chan" she said turning to the other side.

I chuckled softly and attempted to wake her up again "Yuyan you have to eat," I said cheerfully.

As I poked her more she grabbed my finger with her small hand "Ni-san not now" my eyes widened a bit at this action. She held onto my finger and resumed with her sleep and didn't look like she was going to wake up, so I decided to sit down on a nearby chair.

For about 10 more minutes she slept and then started to move around a little.

"Yuyan?"

"Mmmmghm, what do you want ni-san?" she woke up and settled her eyes on me. She realized she was still holding my finger and let out a small yelp and let go.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry!"

I chuckled at her reaction, "It's fine Yuyan, you should probably eat though." I held out the bag of rice balls to her and she grabbed it giving me a closed eye smile.

She looked down at her food, but stopped when she saw her hands, which were still drenched in blood, but probably hadn't noticed since she had been asleep for so long. Yuyan's expression was terrifying, her hands were trembling and her eyes wide and she began to hyperventilate. She tried to get off the bed and run to the bathroom, but fell on her knees and began to cough up blood. Shocked, I kneeled down in front of her and grabbed her blood soaked hands. She looked up at me and began to sob.

"I-I-I'm s-so-rry" she hiccuped.

"No need to apologize, but you should wash up before eating."

"H-hai" still crying she got up and headed towards the bathroom.

Yuyan's POV

I can't believe I started crying just right there, I'm still so weak. Taking a shower calmed me down a bit, and it felt amazing to take a shower after so many days.