Thank You

Itachi's POV

A celebration huh? It was strange for someone like Shisui who was serious and reserved to plan a party. I was pretty surprised myself, but I think Yuyan deserved something since we haven't exactly been able to talk to her for so long.

Despite things getting so problematic in the past week Yuyan seemed to brighten things up a bit. Sasuke had finally talked to me, I knew he wasn't mad but he couldn't sum up the courage to talk after he went off on me for failing. My father also hasn't talked to me, I'm not sure if he was disappointed or angry though. For now, I think I'll just relax and focus a little on the current moment.

"So how's everyone or everything?"

"People haven't exactly been happy with you being gone, they've actually missed you a lot."

She blushed a little and chuckled, "Is that so?"

"Yeah, none of us have really talked to each other at all. Guess not having you here was harder than we expected."

As I waited for Shisui, we talked for a while more. Sasuke and Naruto talked about the academy and a couple of people. They said stories on Naruto's fails and Sasuke's many achievements. No one bothered asking her about what had happened, none of us wanted to touch that subject.

After a while, someone came through the door, but it wasn't Shisui, it was none other than my father. He came in and gave an expressionless look, but then focused his attention to the girl on the couch.

His eyes widened, "Yuyan?"

"Fugaku-san, I want to formally apologize for the trouble I put the Police Force through and also thank you for the assisting in my search." He nodded and unless my eyes deceive me, he gave her a small smirk. Father returned his attention to me as if asking me why she was here. I just mouthed back 'Shisui' and shrugged. He nodded, not necessarily surprised.

Not a second later, another person quickly came through the door. "Hey guys lets- oh Fugaku-san good afternoon sorry to barge into your house like this." Father patted him on the shoulder "Thank you, Shisui" then walked out of the room.

"Okay! Let's get going there's a present for you at your house Yuyan!"

"A present? Y-you didn't have to get me anything I jus-" he nodded, signaling her to just accept it, "o-okay.."

Shisui walked over to Yuyan and croutched down in front of her, she moved up and got on his back. "Ikuzo!"

timeskip- Yuyan's house

"You're finally awake, for Pete's sake Yuyan you sleep forever!" Hisui complained.

"You should just be happy she is awake," Shisui retorted.

The both argued for a little while, although Hisui did most of the arguing, Shisui would just keep throwing sarcastic comments at him.

Kiyoko introduced herself to Yuyan and also told her she would train her in medical ninjutsu, which Yuyan seemed very excited about. It was a pretty lively celebration, Hisui and I had finally talked. Kakashi was cracking jokes here and there, I had apparently figured out that Yuyan was quite the pun master. Since Yuyan wasn't able to cook, Kiyoko made us all rice curry, she was a great cook the food was amazing! Sasuke was mostly talking with Shisui and me while Naruto seemed to be very engaged in a conversation with Hisui about snails.

Yes, snails.

A couple of people came by giving Yuyan food, gifts, and flowers to commemorate her waking up and returning to us. I don't think I've ever seen Yuyan this happy which in return, made me happy.