Alikeness

Yuyan'sPOV

"Celebrate?" I said in a confused and sad voice.

"Yeah, celebrate, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, I think Naruto might have been sad maybe we should check if he's okay..." I sighed, "never mind I'm probably the last person he wants to see right now hehe," I rubbed the back of my head.

"Just think of yourself for once sheesh, he has more time to figure things out and learn the stupid clone jutsu." I sighed again, I just stayed frowning at the ground, I had been slightly offended by Naruto's earlier comment. I knew I was nosy, but it's because I cared and I wanted to make him feel better.

"Guess you aren't gonna listen to me," I looked up but Sasuke wasn't there anymore, greatdid I make him mad too.

"A-AH!" I screamed when I felt someone pick me up bridal style. I looked to see and was pretty relieved when I saw Sasuke with that smug look on his face. "I can keep up you know I'm not slow, I'm actually confident in my speed."

"I never said you couldn't, but it's more entertaining this way."

"Entertaininghuh?" I giggled.

He blushed, "Sheesh when did you become such a pervert?"

Now I blushed, "I did NOT  mean it like that! Put me down thisinstance Sasuke Uchiha!" He laughed, it was a genuine laugh, and I have to say, I absolutely loved it, he really did have a great smile. I laughed along with him, just at the thought of his laugh. "Being mad really doesn't suit you," he ended.

It was starting to get cloudy and really cold, so I huddled next to Sasuke for warmth, it made me blush a little so I made sure not to look at him. I wonder where he was taking me, it was awfully far from the village, I hope we were safe this far away from the village.

"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen to you, I promised I'd protect you remember?"

The wind blew as I looked up to him, he had jumped in mid air and time seemed to go slow for a minute. He was looking ahead with a hardly noticeable smirk on his face, the wind blew through his dark locks making himself look pretty magnificent.

I really wanted to know Sasuke more, I knew lots of things about him, but I just wanted to know what he was thinking and what he felt. I wanted to know who Sasuke Uchiha isI only knew who he was. It was obvious he had changed, but I would like to know this Sasuke, he intrigued me. Not in that way! In a friend way you know?!

After running a while more, he was finally stopped and put me down to my feet. "Turn around." I did as instructed and turned to a beautiful scenery. It was a wide clearing, we seemed to be surrounded by the village forest and in front there was a large pond with fishes inside, large lily pads, and rocks surrounding the outside of it. And my absolute favorite things about it all was the lotuses, my favorite flower.

"About four years ago, about a year after that day, I was taking a walk and decided to go a little further out from the village than I usually did. I had been walking for a really long time and eventually ended up here. I remember coming here for the first time reminded me of you and I was crying like a little bitch honestly." I felt sort of guilty, I had made him cry.

"The first time I came, there were these flowers growing, and I remember you saying how they were your favorite. You said there was something interesting about such a pretty flower blooming in these types of murky and filthy places, and now that I think of it, you're like a lotus flower," he laughed at his comparison, "I guess you're just like that flower that blooms through all the stupid crap life puts you through."