Meanwhile!

Hisui's POV

Oh hey there audience reading this piece of cra- I mean wonderful novel!! Or fanfic, or I'm not entirely sure. I don't know who I'm talking to in the first place! Gosh Hisui, you're getting crazier by the second!

Aaaaaanyways, enjoy the endless talking!

~~~~~~~~~

"1, 2, 3, dead bodies already, and they're all grass ninja."

"Ugh, what a freakin pain in the ass," I muttered, what kind of person just leaves their dead victims lying around, can't they just pick up after themselves?! Or put some febreeze on them, these people stink.

"We should go report this to Anko-san," one of these random examiners said. I honestly don't know who any of them are, I just agreed to do this because I heard little one and her team were going to take it, hopefully they do well.

I can't believe Gaara is here too, it must be some kind of fate though. Well, I'll be darned!

"Yeah, we should do that," I agreed, "I think I'll talk to Kiyoko about this, she should know."

"Kiyoko-san, why her? I don't think we can heal these people, they're already far beyond dead," I'm assuming this guy was either an idiot or a newbie.

"Baka, she's from the hidden grass village!"

"O-oh." Yep, newbie.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, "you people investigate more, I'll go get stupid Anko." I ran, not exactly in a hurry, to Anko who was at the gate of the Forest of Death doing her usual thing, eating dango.

"Hey Anko! We found something weird you're probably gonna want to see it for yourself, pretty gnarly stuff," I caught the kunai that would have completed her leaf symbol on a nearby tree.

"Lime head."

"Fatass."

"Monk."

"Monk? What the hell?"

"Yeah that stupid red diamond on your forehead," she jumped off the stand and flicked me right in the head.

"Bah, it's for something alright. Just go, stop being a crappy protctor."

"And where are you going examiner?"

I looked at her for a moment and sighed, "Kiyoko, the three dead bodied were all of Grass ninjas."

"O-oh..alright, you do that," she ran towards the location I pointed her in, now to see Kiyoko!

Wait where is she?

I sighed, "these chuunin exams are just a huge ass drag, seriously why can't they just be easy?!" I growled at myself and began to run to the hospital, Kiyoko was probably working right now if I'm correct.

"Well...no point in complaining if I'm gonna do this anyways," I quickly reached the hospital, waving and smiling at random villagers, and bought some mochi balls, I was craving some and Kiyoko would want something while I talked. Theeeen finally reached the hospital after procrastinating on it.

"KIYOKO HIMURA I REQUIRE YOUR PRESENCE," I screamed through the halls.

"Sir, please calm down, a-are you okay?" a random nurse asked, looking at me as if I were someone total idiot.

"I'm feelin just spiffy lady! Real freakin spiffy!" I rudely replied.

She rolled her eyes at me and walked away muttering her crap about me. Most doctors and nurses here hate me, I hate hospitals ya know? They're just so...bleh.