Nindo

A/N: in case y'all didn't know or forgot, "nindo" means way of the ninja \( ˙ ロ˙ )/ just wanted to put that out there!

Happy reading! Vote and comment! ╰(*´︶'*)╯

Yuyan's POV

"Guys I'm hungry!" Naruto complained.

"I'm hungry too..." I mumbled. I heard Sasuke's stomach grumble too, I raised an eyebrow at him and smiled, "we should stop for a little while it's not good to go on into this on an empty stomach."

Everyone agreed, "okay then, Naruto and Sasuke, go find some food, there's a river running nearby and Sakura and I can set up the fire and such."

"Hai." Naruto and Sasuke ran off towards the stream leaving Sakura and me alone. Heh, awkward.

"Soooo Sakuraaaa," I walked besides her hoping she wouldn't be so hostile this time.

"What?!"

"U-umm nothing never mind!" I just started to pick up some firewood, guess that time was a fail too. After some time Naruto and Sasuke returned soaking wet.

It's always something with them.

I shook my head at them, "what did you two do this time?"

"Usuratonkachi was being an idiot and pushed me into the water!"

"Well maybe I wouldn't have had to if you weren't being so selfish!"

"I was catching the damn fish!"

"I could have drowned!"

"You were fine, you're just being obnoxious!"

"You would have let me die for a stupid fish?!"

"Oh shut up! You were not dying!"

"STOP IT!" I punched both boys on their heads, "Stop arguing already or we'll never get past this exam! Now both of you, take off your shirts, you'll catch a cold and we don't need that right now!"

"I'm fine I don't need to."

"Hn."

"NOW," I glared at them making them flinch and shake. I felt a vein pop out of my head in frustration.

"YES MAM," they both obeyed and took off their shirts and handed them to me. I gave a closed eye smile to both of them as they twitched their eyes at me. I felt like their moms or something, it was quite fun.

After hanging their shirts on a nearby branch, I cooked all the fish for everyone except Sakura, she refused to have hers cooked by me.

Too bad she ended up getting an extra crunchy fish...

"Okay here are your fishes!" I handed one to Naruto then to Sasuke. Before I could walk away though, he pulled me down making me sit in between his legs.

"Ouch," I angrily puffed my cheeks at him.

He smirked and shrugged then took a large bite of his mackerel "I'm cold." I just laughed and scooted closer to him, this is why Sakura hates me.

"Yu-chan! I'm cold too!" Naruto beamed.

"Then be my guest and jump in the damn fire, usuratonkachi."

"Teme! Do you see this Yu-chan?! Look how mean Sasuke is to me!"

I turned to Sasuke and as usually, rose my eyebrow to him. He scoffed and slightly laughed, "I will not apologize." Now I put my eyebrows together and crossed my arms, "no freakin way." It has to come to this, now I gave him a sad pout, the same one he has never said no to, he seemed a little reluctant to disagree shown through him twitching his eye and the meager cringing of his face. "...I said no."