s i x

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS WTF AHHH
Also warning, there will be occasional swears throughout, should've mentioned that earlier!

Your POV

School finally came to an end and I couldn't wait to get home for the weekend. I was also thrilled to go over Peter's place for movie night. I tried to find Dylan before making my way out of school. I saw him turning the corner with someone, probably one of his friends. Usually we say bye to each other but he seemed in a rush. I'll text him later.

When I got home, my mom greeted me with a smile.

"Hey y/n, how was school? Any plans for tonight?" she asked.

"It was alright, and yeah, I'm going to Peter's house to meet with him and his friend Ned for movie night. Also I said I would bring soda, so do you mind running out to get some?" I explained.

"Of course, I need to pick up a few things anyways, I'll head out right now. Be back soon!"

While my mom was out I texted Dylan.

You
         Hey everything okay? you rushed out of school

After five minutes, no reply. Usually he texted back pretty quick. I decided to watch some vine compilations while I waited. Forty-five minutes passed, my mom just got home and still no text from Dylan. I shrugged it off. He was probably just doing something stupid with his friends. I thanked my mom then went to my room to kill time. It was 4:10 which meant I had quite a few hours to pass until 8 o'clock.

I started watching the new season of Orange is the New Black, each episode is about an hour long and I was hooked. I got through three episodes by 7:15 and decided to get ready. Not going to lie, I was a little tired.

I tidied myself up, got the soda together by 7:25. I decided to sit out on the fire escape and watch the sun begin to set. Peter and I used to do this all the time when we were younger, I smiled at this memory. Then I saw the familiar red and blue spider hero swing by a few buildings down. He looked extremely rushed, I hoped no one was hurt.

After about 10 minutes, I went back inside to find my mom and head to Peter's. He lived close, but there was no harm in being early.

Peter's POV

After an evening of helping people out, I sat on top of a building and checked my phone. I was excited to watch movies with y/n tonight. I looked at the time displayed on my screen, 7:28. Shit. I didn't mean to be out so late. I wasn't planning on spider-ing around tonight but I couldn't help it. I love what I do.

I rang up Ned, hoping he was on his way over before y/n would get there, she wasn't supposed to come till 8, but she likes to be early. Thankfully, Ned picked up while I started swinging home.

"Ned! Are you at my place yet? I went out and lost track of time! Is y/n there yet? If she is please stall her! Make up some excuse or"

"Peter! Chill out man. I am in the elevator headed up to your floor now, I'm sure she isn't here yet!"

"Okay okay, just when you get inside go to my room and open the window, I'll be there in a minute. OH and also I told May I went to the library, so play along with that. I promise I'll be there soon," I quickly stated.

"I got it, bye Peter," Ned answered.

I came in view of my bedroom window, which was open thanks to Ned, and swung inside at almost full speed.