t w e n t y

i'm sorry this took so long i tried to spend a lot of time w my family on holiday but my mental health is getting worse so...that's not...cool? hope y'all enjoyed ur holiday tho <3 also ty for 43k reads wtf y'all are amazing i love u

also the ffh trailer my heart

we love an angsty song^^

warnings: you deserve better, you r sad, confused peter, kinda angst, maybe a tiny hint of fluff? swearing.

Your POV -monday at school

I dreaded going to school today after everything that had happened over the weekend. Peter's confession, Dylan cheating on me with Cass, and my father still in a coma. Why was everything falling apart when I thought it was all getting better? But here I am, walking into school, no best friends, no boyfriend, alone. I felt embarrassed and ashamed almost, I didn't want to show my face in this school where word travels fast.

As I walked through those front doors, I took a deep breath.

"Y/n!" Someone called out from behind me, it was Michelle, and boy was I glad to see her.

"Hey MJ," I put a smile on my face.

She walked over and hugged me, I was confused at first and just left my hands at my sides.

"I heard everything that happened. I'm so sorry y/n. You deserve better than them."

Shit. She must know about the whole Peter thing as well as the Dylan-Cass thing.

"Dylan and Cass were shitty to do that to you. But of course, you know, me and Peter and Ned are here for you," she said.

I wrinkled my eyebrows, "Oh uh Peter i-"

"What did Parker do? Do I have to give him a talk?"

"Oh no, it's just, he- well I-" I was cut off by the bell.

"Sorry, can't be late to first period. Talk at lunch?" she asked, while walking backwards.

"Oh yeah, maybe," I waved. I was not ready to take on this day. Especially since I had chemistry first period...with Peter. Was it going to be awkward? Would he just forget about it? Would I get over it? Would we talk about it? What if-

My thoughts got caught off at the sight of Dylan walking down the hallway with Cass tucked under his arm. Wow. They really didn't give a shit. I tried to not act hurt but how couldn't I? My boyfriend of almost a year cheated on me with my best friend.

I quickly turned around and just walked into chemistry, not so ready to face Peter yet not ready to face my ex boyfriend and best friend either. Luckily Peter wasn't there yet, so I went to the back corner and sat down hoping to just disappear.

Class started and Peter still wasn't there.

The whole entire lesson went by and he didn't show up. Was he avoiding me?

———skip to lunch😔———

Fifth period came quicker than I hoped, aka lunch aka having to sit across from Peter a whole period. Maybe I could just sit somewhere else for now? Or maybe he would not even be there like in chem.

At least I had successfully avoided running into Dylan or Cass the whole today. I couldn't imagine the hell that would take place.

I don't think I ever walked somewhere so slow like I did to the cafeteria. When I arrived it was busier than normal, me practically late to lunch. Kids were shouting and walking hurriedly to seats with their lunch trays.