t w e n t y t h r e e

hey babes! how is everyone doing? <3
thanks sooo much for 75k reads that's literally insane!!!!

warnings: HELLA FLUFF, swearing, an ecstatic may parker!

words: 1590

Peter's POV

It was late Friday night, and y/n and I were cuddling on her living room couch with Brooklyn 99 playing quietly in the background. She had an arm draped across my chest and her head buried into my neck. When she started getting drowsy, my arm that held around her shoulders started to play with her hair. She mentioned how she loved that when we were young.

Eventually she fell asleep, still in my arms, looking ever so beautiful with her soft features laying against me.

Holding her like this was the best feeling in the world, well other than kissing her. Gosh, it was amazing. That first kiss in so many years was much needed. Her lips felt the same as they did when we were ten. Soft, sweet, and passion filled. I had butterflies like never before when kissing her. Just thinking about her and ever since we kissed a few hours ago, continues to give me butterflies. We kissed a few times in between now and then, which I can brag about now. I love her so much. Not just her kisses, but her. But yes, also the kisses. Kissing her again was so lovely.

I turned my head away from the Jimmy Jab Games episode of Brooklyn 99 and glanced over at y/n. She was lightly snoring which was the cutest shit I have ever heard and seen. I smiled. Everything just felt so right.

Then I got a text from May.

'Where r u it's getting late?'

'Sorry I'm at y/n's i'll be home soon'

I didn't want to leave her, but I also didn't want May to beat my ass. I ever so carefully got off the couch, replacing pillows in the spot I was laying so y/n was still comfortable. Before leaving, I leaned down and softly kissed her forehead and whispered I love you.

I quietly left her apartment, making sure not to wake her. Her mom and dad were at the hospital still.

On my way home, I giddily smiled the whole swing. I couldn't stop thinking about her and how much I loved her. I couldn't wait to see our relationship continue to grow.

————————

After I slid through my bedroom window, I quickly changed out of my suit, expecting May to interrogate me.

I walked to the kitchen to get some water and seconds later May came running out of the bathroom towards me.

"So you were at y/n's huh," she asked, grinning.

"Uh yeah I was," I said grinning back.

"What did you two do?"

"Well, we watched some tv and...kissed," I quietly said the last part, debating on if I even wanted May to know about our blooming relationship. Sure enough, she heard.

"Oh my god! You two kissed? How was it? Wait you don't have to tell me that's weird! You know I always hoped you two would get together! Finally, ah! You two are so cute I just know it! You were safe right?" May blurted out all at once, I shook my head feeling embarrassed.

"May!"

"Sorry, sorry I'm just so excited for you two! You better treat her well," she giggled.