f o u r t e e n

i completely forgot to post this part oops
also i got wretched sun burn we going down

warnings: peter being adorable as fuck part 2, you being oblivious, a swear or dos, good times in general ;)

1333 words

i still got a crush that's obvious, if nobody's around, what's stopping us?

Your POV

Peter and I got settled down in the living room to watch some movies and shows while May ordered us a pizza.

"So what do ya wanna watch?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter to me."

"You pick."

"I just said it doesn't matter, you pick."

"No, you pick, we can watch whatever you want!"

"I will watch anything."

"Just pick someth—"

"Peter!" I cut him off, "Just pick something!" We both started cracking up to the point of tears.

"Okay, okay, I'll pick something on Netflix," he replied.

After a few minutes of Peter focusing on picking something to watch, he put on John Mulaney Kid Gorgeous at Radio City. I've seen it once before and wouldn't mind watching it again. (john mulaney is so funny akdjjajdjd)

Peter sat back on the couch next to me, our shoulders touching. It felt just like when we would watch movies as kids.

"He could look at a child, and guess the price of their coffin."

Peter started laughing so much at that, I was just lightly chuckling. But the more Peter laughed, the more obnoxious he got, which made me full on laugh.

May came back a little while later with the pizza and the three of us started eating. It was great pizza, some of the best I'd ever had. Peter ate 3 slices so quick, it was all over his face too. What a mess.

I grabbed a napkin off the coffee table in front of us. "Peter, you got a little something on your nose and cheeks and...just all over," I laughed.

"Oh oops guess I just got carried away," he said and I lifted my napkin covered hand to his face. I gently wiped the bit of red sauce from his face, he was smiling like a dork. And he looked like he was blushing. He's so adorable.

"Got it," I said, feeling successful.

"Yup, sure did," Peter said, his voice breaking.

When we finished watching Kid Gorgeous, we decided to binge The Good Place. Peter said it was one of May's favourite shows and that I would probably enjoy it. So we started it.

time skip to finishing season one of the good place lol

By the last episode of season one I started to get tired, we were watching for almost five hours. Seems like a ridiculous amount of time to watch tv, but who cares, it was Friday night. And I was with Peter again.

Narrator's POV

Y/n became drowsy. Barely sleeping the night before, she needed it. That serene feeling overcame her, right before you're about to fall asleep. You're eyes are fluttering, all noise is now just background, and it's dark.

You're head drooped to the left, landing on Peter's broad shoulder. He immediately tended up, shocked. After a minute, he got used to it, he liked it. Your head on his shoulder, not a care in the world.

About five minutes passed and you were dead out. Completely asleep, and you needed it. You and Peter were still in a sitting up kind of position and he didn't want you to be uncomfortable. So he gently wrapped his arm around you to pull you up onto the couch and fully lay down on the pillows. (idk how he would do this gently, like come on it's peter parker we are talking about here. but just go with it ok)

Peter was kind of uncomfortable, but he didn't care. He really only cared how you felt.

This night with Peter, you felt much better. He got your mind off of worrying about your father. You paid attention to him and he paid attention to you.

Although, you did miss the school football game that you promised Dylan you would go to. He hasn't heard from you since Wednesday night before the accident. But the whole school knew about it. Your mom called the school to let them know why you were absent and apparently word travels quickly. So he knew what happened, but still expected you to show up. He tried calling and texting you, but you accidentally left your phone in your moms car.

An hour into the football game, before you fell asleep, Cass called you as well. Your mom picked up since she had your phone and told her everything that was going on and how you were staying at Peter's place to calm down. Of course, Cass told Dylan and everyone else. Dylan was mad at Peter. But why would he be? He seemed pretty occupied with other things, but he still was so interested in why you were hanging out with Peter again.

time skip to the morning. woo sleepover with peter on the living room couch!

Your POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes sizzling in the kitchen. I blinked my eyes a few times, like I always do when I wake up, and walked to the kitchen. I did not quite remember falling asleep last night on Peter's couch. But I was wrapped up in a warm blanket surrounded by a lot of pillows when I woke up.

I found Peter in the kitchen cooking pancakes. His hair was all messy like he just woke up. (love that whoop) He was wearing dark blue flannel pyjama pants and a plain grey t shirt. I'd always admired his soft sense of style.

Peter's POV

I flipped one last pancake out onto a plate for y/n and I go eat for breakfast. I hope she slept well, she seemed so tired last night. Just as I turned around to set the plates on the table, I noticed y/n standing my the wall staring at me.

"Oh, h-hi y/n. Did you uhm sleep well?" Gosh I sound so stupid. I couldn't help it, her hair was all messy and she had the adorable morning smile on her face.

"Actually yeah, I feel refreshed." She laughed and started walking towards me. I was getting nervous for some reason.

"I-I made pancakes."

"I see, shall we eat?" She asked. I nodded my head very quickly. We sat down and started to dive into the pancakes.

Y/n took a bite and said, "Holy shit Peter, these are amazing!"

I knew they were good pancakes, I've made them countless times. I also know when to flip them at the right time due to my spidey senses, but I wouldn't say that out loud.

"Thanks."

Y/n and I continued to sit there and eat our pancakes, not really talking that much. The silence was comfortable, though. Sometimes silence connects people in a way words never could. That's what it was like with y/n and I.

After finishing, we both headed to the sink to clean up. Y/n insisted on helping so I let her, even though I am the fastest plate scrubbed ever.

While drying her plate she said, "Thank you for being there for me and spending time with me, Pete. I really, truly appreciate it and appreciate you."

After saying that she pulled me into a surprise hug. She wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her face into my neck. I just stood there for a second, not knowing what to do. I finally just wrapped my arms around her waist and melted into the hug. The hug felt never-ending.

It was moments like this where I felt myself falling for y/n and couldn't help it. But I had to stop, we are just friends, I kept telling myself constantly. But that trick really is not working anymore. I cannot help how I feel.

bIG UWU
unedited btw oops