t w e n t y f i v e

hi we're getting right into this one...

warnings: light swearing, hella fluff and hella angst, i apologise in advance.

words: 2211

narrator's POV (monday night)
[some italicised phrases towards the end are peter's dialogue]

You and Peter sat on your bed late Monday night doing homework together. And cuddling and kissing. Being with Peter was so amazing. He made you incredibly happy and feel so loved.

Let's just say not a lot of homework got done tonight. Eventually, Peter pushed all the books and supplies on the ground so you two could have enough room to lay down. He held you in his arms and you held him back. He was so comfortable and warm, every now and then pressing soft kisses on your head and playing with your hair. The hand you held of Peter's was so soft and you would run your thumb over the back of his hand, which he really loved. Then you got curious. Ever since you found out Peter was Spider-man, he hadn't really told you much. That being, you decided to ask.

"So..." you started, "You haven't really told me much about spider-man."

Peter turned to look at you, "Well, what do ya want to know?"

"How? Why? Uhhh, what?"

Peter chuckled, "Well, I was bit by a radioactive spider, then I got really sick and thought I was going to die," he paused while you two laughed, "But then I woke up the next morning with perfect vision, I could stick to walls and all that. Oh and I got super muscular and got real nice abs."

You shook your head and laughed while Peter grinned, he was starting to get cocky.

"Wow, I didn't realise you had abs."

Peter rolled his eyes, "Phew! Oh yeah I do."

After laughing at his snide comments you continued, "What about the suit again? It's pretty high tech."

"Well...Tony Stark made it."

"What?! Damn."

"Yeah there's a lot you don't know y/n," Peter said thinking of his trip to Germany with Mr. Stark.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing I'm joking!"

"You better not be getting hurt, I love you too much to ever see you hurt. I swear Peter if something ev-"

Peter grabbed your face in his hands, "Y/n, I promise nothing is ever gonna happen to me. I'm safe all the time, I've got these powers to protect myself. I'm fine. I love you."

"Okay I believe you," you answered, still looking into his eyes while he caressed your cheeks. He gave you a bit of a long kiss, but you weren't complaining.

After a little while longer of the kissing and cuddling and avoiding homework, Aunt May texted Peter.

"Oh shoot how did I forget," Peter faced palmed.

"What?"

"I have that class tour tomorrow, so I won't be in school, neither will Ned. And we are leaving pretty early so I don't think I'll be able to see you," Peter explained while pouting his bottom lip.

"Awe you're gonna leave me alone in chemistry?! I'm just kidding it's okay! Maybe you could come over when you get back."

Peter smiled, "Of course I will."

He puckered his lips now to kiss you but you covered them with your hand.

"Ah ah! It's getting late! You should probably get some sleep if you have to leave early tomorrow," you said.