t w e n t y f o u r

ty for 80k reads my loves xx
almost endgame time!

warnings: none, just a TON of fluff and actual SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS; it's what u deserve

words: 1030

narrator's POV (monday morning)

Yours and Peter's date the other night was the best date you have ever been on. No boy has ever treated you so sweetly and lovingly as Peter did. Maybe it's because you started off in love, or because you were always meant to be together. It was also Peter's first ever date, and he hoped all the other dates he would ever go on, would be with you. Only you.

Everything was so perfect and so comfortable. From the minute he picked you up, to the second he dropped you off.

While getting ready for school, you replayed that date in your head over and over again. How much of a gentleman he is, the way you two held hands,and the kiss you shared when he dropped you back at your apartment. That kiss. It was so lovely to be able to kiss this boy whenever you wanted. You thought you were the luckiest girl in the world to be Peter Parker's girlfriend. And Peter thought he was the luckiest boy in the world, too. Now, back to that kiss. You two were outside your apartment door, not really wanting to leave one another, but knew it was time. You didn't say much, just stared into Peter's eyes smiling and him mirroring your actions. Eventually Peter broke the state, looking down.

"It's getting late, y/n. But, thank you for the best first date I ever could have possibly had. You have no idea how long I imagined this happening. That sounds creepy but it's true. I had a great time...with you. Such a great time."

You grabbed his hands in yours, blushing so brightly.

"I had a wonderful time with you. Best time ever. I'm really, really in love with you. You're so cute and sweet and the best boy ever."

Peter blushed at your words and leaned in to kiss you a last time for the night. It was soft and slow, and the best feeling ever to both of you.

Before pulling away and leaving you to go inside, he whispered in your ear, "I love you, so much y/n."

You kissed his cheek, "I love you, too."

Gosh, did that give you chills. It was the first thing you thought about when you woke up, it was what you thought about while brushing your hair, and it was what you thought about while walking to school. It was the same for Peter. He went on patrol but didn't really do anything besides lay on a roof in his suit. He was too distracted by you. In fact, he was so distracted by you that on his way to school he almost got hit by a biker. But his spidey senses kicked in at the last second and leaped out of the way. He was extremely eager to get into school and just kiss you again not worrying or caring who saw.

Peter got to his locker and quickly got his things together and waited by your locker. He wished he could've walked to school with you, but you lived in different directions.

You walked into school with a beaming smile on your face seeing Peter standing by your locker. He was looking around the hallway before he locked eyes with you, and that boy had the biggest smile on his face. He was ecstatic to finally see you, as were you to see him. He held out his arms as you pranced towards him, neither of you shy.

You flung yourself right into his arms, immediately feeling so care free. Peter laid his cheek against your head while you buried your face into his neck. The smell of his cologne calmed you and gave you butterflies. Peter's grip around your waist and hand running through your hair felt like absolute heaven. You pulled your head off his body and leaned in towards his lips, so eager for that kiss again.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Michelle asked at the last second, smirking with Ned by her side.

"We're dating," you and Peter said simultaneously.

"It's about time," Michelle screeched.

"Seriously, you two are perfect for each other. I'm so happy for you guys," Ned said beaming.

"Agreed!" Michelle shouted once again.

The four of you shared a hearty laugh, you and Peter still hanging onto each other.

"Sorry we interrupted your kiss, carry on" Michelle winked and grabbed Ned's arm as they took off in the opposite direction.

Peter pecked your lips, "Good morning y/n. How are you?"

"Amazing, considering I'm with you."

"Good, because you're stuck with me," Peter joked.

You laughed, "And how are you, my love?"

Peter blushed a shade of cherry red, "Just fine, my love."

He held onto one of your hands while you unlocked your locker and grabbed a book. He literally did not want to let go even for a split second, a clingy boy. He was so, so in love with you and could not help it. Then the dreaded bell rang and Peter sighed.

"Ah, I'll see you in chem Pete, bye," you said beginning to walk away. Yet he still held onto you.

"Wait!"

He pulled you closer and placed a hand delicately on your cheek to give you a long soft kiss before he had to let go. You both savoured that kiss, already dreading the wait between now and chemistry when you would see each other again.

You both pulled away at the same time, still smiling and holding hands.

"Love you, y/n."

"Love you too Pete."

And with that exchange you let go of each other and walked to your separate home rooms. Both of you were finally so happy and in love. It was a dream for you to be dating Peter Parker, to be holding him, and to be kissing him.

When you arrived in homeroom, you sat tracing the lines on your hand, the one he held minutes before. Missing the love of your life already, but still smiling because he was the love of your life.

<3