Chapter 7

Back in the CSI headquarters; unit Charlie's base one members Leila, Kobe and Hayden was in their common room, fixing their stuffs to return to their homes as the unit is in their break; they stayed the night at the headquarters as they consider themselves tired from last night and took their rest there

"It's definitely the Bifrost, I couldn't be wrong..." Kobe said breaking the silence

"How sure are you that it's the Bifrost" Hayden asked flatly, almost not sounding a question

"I went with Elena and unit Alpha when they worked along with the Avengers and I saw the God of Thunder came down from the heavens with that same light that Lia told us last night" Kobe explained "surely you know this too Hayden"

"Of course I do..." Hayden said flatly again as he closed the zip of his bag

"I know about that too, and I also know that the Bifrost wouldn't open spontaneously and leave nothing but a mark..." Leila chipped in, closing the zipper of her bag too, she stood straight and turned her head facing the two guys "something else came out of the Bifrost light... or rather... someone"

"I know about that too, but who could it be, and why would Lia hide that?" Hayden asked

"Lia will never hide something unless we are assigned to or it's our job to do so or... she had to" Leila said as her eyes strayed

"What would she have to hide?" Kobe asked

"Well there's only one way to find out" Hayden said, carrying his backpack to his shoulder now

"Don't even think about it" Leila objected "if Lia wants to hide it from us, let her be... we will find out about it soon... don't force yourself into it by barging in to her house and see for yourself, before you even do it she might probably know what your intentions are, you will be no different from someone with a death wish by doing that" she advice as she grabbed her duffle bag and walked out of the common room.

Hayden and Kobe looked at each other and followed their unit leader out of the common room, "but Lei—" Kobe tried to reason but he was cut shortly by her.

"Lia's reasons for hiding this to us is probably logical, she's a smart girl, she knows what she is doing... once she's ready she will tell us, right now, let's just enjoy our break" Leila said and walked past the two.

"Well, you heard our leader, enjoy our break" Hayden said and walked past Kobe. Kobe sighed and walked along with them, not protesting anymore.

As soon as Charlie's base one left, Hannah and Louie came to the CSI headquarters and marched their way to the HQ office. The door bursts open and Elena who is in her cubicle turned to look at the siblings who just walked in.

"I thought you're on break?" Elena asked curiously standing up from her seat

"Yeah we are, we just want to ask you questions" Hannah started

Elena smiled, "that looks like a serious question, considering your effort of going here just to ask" she said

"You and your unit Alpha once worked with the Avengers not too long ago right?" Louie asked this time, in a serious tone

Elena's smile faded, "yeah... we did, why is that?" she asked

"Do they have these people who come out of a flashing light or something?" Hannah asked

"Yeah, the God of thunder, Thor, I'm sure you know him right?"

"Yeah we know him, but did he come here, like... recently?"

"What? What is going on? Why is all this questions?"

"Just answer!"

Elena was shock with their demand, she narrowed her eyes as she stared at the siblings, "not that I know of, I have not been in contact with the Avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D since that time..." she said, "now what is going on?"

"During our mission in Algeria last night, that same light came and distracted us not to mention compromised us" Louie explained, "the light landed on the hill part of the island and in front of Lia, but when we got there all we saw is a mark..."

"Okay first; that light is called Bifrost, read some Norse mythology for more and second; are you trying to tell me that Thor is here?" Elena asked

"No, there is no Norse god called Thor appeared that night, nothing... there's nothing" Louie rectified.

"What do you mean 'nothing'? The Bifrost don't open spontaneously and leaving nothing, Thor or anyone in Asgard will come here or go back..." Elena explained.

Hannah and Louie looked at each other, then turned their gazes back to Elena.

"Well thanks Elena, that's all we want to ask" Hannah said smiling this time.

Elena just stared at her, she became friendly all of sudden, "that's all you came here for? You went all the way here to ask that?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah, that's all" Louie said smiling, "let's go sister, I'm craving for some Wendy's" he said before they both turned around and walked out of the HQ office.

Elena stood there, watch them walked out; her hand came up to her pocket fishing her cellphone out and dialed a number, then she put it to her ear as it rings.

"Hello, Stark? It's me, Elena, I just want to ask, is Thor there with you guys in New York?" she said, she listened intently to the person in the other line, then she nodded, "he's not around, okay then... oh no, I just drop by to ask, nothing important" she smiled, "yeah, thanks" she said before she hung up.

Her eyes raised as she lowered her hand that is holding the phone, she thought for a while before walking out of the HQ office.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: thank youuuuuuuu for the 200+ views not bad for my first story. Sorry if this update is boring, the next one will be longer (I think)

Til next time :) :) :)

-Joyceee :)