Chapter 19

A/N: Thor and Loki moments ahead. Be prepared for some feels ;) -Joyce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day –

Lia woke up to a pair of lips pressed up against her forehead; she raised her head and smiled as she saw Loki waking her up with a forehead kiss. "Good morning, my princess..." he murmured softly. Lia smiled and turned over to wrap her arms around him, "good morning, my prince..."she murmured sleepily with her eyes closed. "Come on love, wake up..." he urged softly planting kisses on her cheeks, she just groaned and buried her head to his chest, Loki chuckled "you're so adorable..." he said planting another kiss on the top of her head.

Later –

After they finished breakfast, Loki immediately sat on the chair in front of the piano and started pressing keys, Lia chuckled "you seem to enjoy playing, huh?" she asked, Loki just smiled and played the only song he knows to play in the piano, Lia smiled watching him play and sing he's getting better at it... she thought to herself.

Then she heard a knock on the door, she took a last glance at Loki before she went to open the door, it's Thor. "Good morning, Lady Lauren!" his voice boomed and he took her hand on his to plant a kiss at the back of her palm. "Good morning Thor..." she greeted back then she widen the door to let him in, "Come on in..."

Thor went in and craned his neck around the living room until his sight landed on Loki who is playing the piano, "He seem to have developed a liking on playing the piano" Lia said closing the door. Thor smiled, "I'm just glad he's doing okay" he said and then... "BROTHER!!!" he called loudly all of a sudden jolting Lia. Loki jumped on his seat and turned sharply only to see Thor rushing towards him with his arms wide open and the next thing he knew is he's enveloped in a tight embrace from Thor. "How are you doing brother! I'm so glad to see you again!" he said cheerfully.

"Thor..." Loki wheezed, patting Thor's back desperately asking him to let go, "I can't breathe..." he said in a broken whisper, Thor let go and Loki breathed sharply and glared at him, "DAMN YOU!! Will you stop doing that all the time?!" he lashed. Thor chuckled and ruffled Loki's hair, Loki hissed as he turned his head away, "stop it!" he lashed again.

Thor laughed, "I'm just glad to see you brother, how are you doing?" he asked. Loki deadpanned, "doing fine, until you came and hug me to death" he said, Thor just chuckled "what are you even doing here?" Loki asked in exasperation. "I came to visit you, I told Lauren that I will come back to visit you again" Thor said. Lia smiled at the brothers' banter, she decided to excuse herself, "you guys talk here, I'm going out to buy something..." she announced.

"Go ahead, Lady Lauren..."

"Careful on your way, love"

She smiled and left Thor and Loki in the living room, "so... this is what you do on your spare time?" Thor asked sitting beside Loki, "what is this thing?" he asked again. "This is what mortals call 'piano', an instrument that they use to play music" Loki explained. "Like a lyre!" Thor boomed, Loki deadpanned "lyre is string, piano is not" he said.

Thor nodded and smiled, "can you show me how this works? I have always like your singing" he asked. Loki turned sharply at his brother, "and why would I sing for you?" he asked incredulously. Thor pouted, "Come on, brother! It's like old times, when I have nightmares you will sing me a lullaby because you don't want to disturb mother..." he said and smiled "and I sing lullaby to you when it's your turn to have nightmares" he added.

Loki's feature softened at the mention of their mother, he could feel tears starting to gather at the back of his eyes and Thor internally beat himself up for mentioning her, he patted Loki's shoulder "I'm sorry for that," he said "I won't force you to sing to me anymore then..." he added.