Chapter 11

Loki and Lia left Walmart with bags of purchases, Lia put the bags in the trunk and closed it, "dude! I had no idea you're a massive shopper, I can't imagine how you'll be if I brought you to go shopping for clothes and other stuffs!" she said with a loud exhale. He just chuckled, "well you said I take both if I can't choose!" he argued laughingly, she waved her hands in defeat "fine, fine... it's on me" and they both chuckled. She checks her wristwatch for time, "huh! It's almost noon, we better get something for lunch" she suggested. He smiled "I'll get both again if I can't choose" he said jokingly, "hah! I dare you Mr. Loki!" she said laughingly, "oh I do! Lady Lia!" he fired back before heading to the passenger seat.

Lia chuckled then she paused, her smile faded and she craned her neck to look behind her, her face went serious as she scanned the surrounding behind her. Seeing nothing but still suspicious she headed to the driver's seat and got in, then drove away.

"Invisibility mode: deactivated" an AI declared and after that, a very eye-catching maroon sports car was revealed. "Seriously, Tony?" Clint asked in utter disbelief, "you are actually planning on spying someone using a very obvious MAROON sports car? In broad daylight?!"

"How was I suppose to know we'll make an encounter with a former foe hmm?" he counter ask, Clint rolled his eyes, "we encounter someone or not, at least use a non-attractive car" Clint huffed almost giving up, Tony shrugged "well, what can I say? All my cars are attractive" he replied fashionably, "and don't worry we have invisibility mode" he added putting his sunglasses back and drove off, "Jarvis, follow wherever that car is going" Tony commanded to his AI "Will do sir" the AI complied, "and oh! Don't forget to re-engage invisibility mode" Tony added and smirked at Clint, "Of course" the AI replied and they're invisible again. Clint sighed, pulling up an 'I'm done' face.

Lia would constantly stray her eyes to look at her side mirror, despite her windows were tinted she noticed that someone is behind them. She pulled up at a Chinese restaurant to order a take out for their lunch, as she wait for their order her sight went to the empty space on the parking lot in front of the restaurant.

"Tony, I think we've been made" Clint said gulping.

Tony looked at him puzzled, "how can that be? We're invisible" he assured.

Clint sighed, "You have no idea..." he muttered to himself.

Lia and Loki exited the restaurant, still alert on her surroundings and they both entered the car, after she locked the car doors, she froze. Loki looked to her direction, "is everything okay?" he chuckled "I didn't order too many this time that I broke your bank, didn't I?" he jokingly said. Lia looked at his direction, then smiled "of course you didn't..." she said calmly then started the engines and drove off.

On the way home, Lia is smirking as she drives and it will grow to a smile when she watches Loki switch radio channels. When they got home, Lia handed the plastics of food to Loki, "you take this inside first here's the key, I'll handle the grocery bags myself" she said with a smile and gave the house key to him, "but... there are too many of it" Loki replied. Lia smiled, "no, it's okay... I can handle it" she insisted "go on..." she said turning Loki around by the shoulder and pushed him gently to walk.

She watched eagerly, and when Loki is inside and the door shut close by itself; her face hardened and her hand came up to the hem of her dress, lifting it up and grabbing a pistol from her thigh holster hidden underneath her dress, she pointed her gun to her right and started shooting three times.

"Invisibility device has been damaged" the AI announced and a maroon sports car was revealed. Clint's eyes widened while there is a mix of shock and anger written all over Tony's face.