Chapter 21

A/N: the clothes in the picture above is what they wore on their date :) -Joyceee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor left that late noon. Loki was back in his routine of reading a book on the couch, then out of nowhere a hand came and snatched the book that he is reading, he turned and saw Lia putting a bookmark on the book and put it on the coffee table. He was about to say something when Lia leaned in and wrapped her arms around him, she transferred her weight at the hug and the two of them ended up lying on the couch; Loki was laying on his back with Lia on top of him, her head on his chest and her eyes close, listening to his heartbeat.

Loki chuckled, "What are you doing, love?" he said and planted a kiss on top of her head. Lia purrs, "Just wanna be loving..." she said softly rubbing her head on his chest. Loki gave out a soft chuckle and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her protectively. He sighed, "I'm not really a big fan of hugs, but I will let this one slide since it's from you..." he said planting another kiss on top of her head.

She raised her head and looked at him, brown eyes meeting green, "what do you say about going out tonight?" she suggested. Loki blinked, "go out tonight? Like what mortals call 'a date'?" he asked, she chuckled and nodded. Loki blinked again and sat up, face flushed with embarrassment, "s-shouldn't I be the one to ask that?!" he asked in panic, "a-am I too slow or too dumb that you ask me instead of the other way around?" he asked frantically again, "gods I'm such a fool!" he scolded.

Lia chuckled and cupped his cheeks, "I'm not thinking that so calm down..." she said laughingly, "I asked you because I wanna go out with you" she explained.

"But I should be the one asking you out!" Loki whined, "This is unacceptable! I feel so ashamed!" he pouted.

She let out a laugh giving him a quick peck on his pouting lips, "it doesn't matter which one of us asked, as long as we could go on a date..." she said softly, "and I don't really mind to be the one asking out, I'm not demanding..." she smiled.

Loki's feature relaxed and he looked at her, eyes full of love, "why are you so kind, my love?" he said in awe. She smiled, "because I love you..." she said causing him to blush, "So, what do you say? Shall we go out tonight?" he asked again.

Loki smiled, "I would love to go on a date with you, my princess..." he said taking her hand and planting a kiss on the back of her palm. She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a sweet, passionate kiss. Loki fully relaxed and went back to laying back down on the couch with Lia still on top of him, Loki broke off for a while, "but next time I will be the one to ask you out... okay?" he said.

Lia smiled, "sure..." she simply replied. Loki smiled happily before he pulled Lia in to resume their kissing. They continued to make out on the couch and would occasionally whisper 'I love yous' in between their kiss, and Lia could only thank Thor in her mind for declining her request to live here for a while.

And they spent the entire afternoon cuddling, making out, watching movies and take a quick nap.

7:30 pm –

Lia was patting the skirt of her burgundy half-sleeve past knee-length dress, and then her hands proceeded on patting her long curled-up brunette hair. She did final touch up of her make up before she wore her 3-inch black stiletto, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself.

Her smile faded slowly and she blew a deep breath, then she took her small purse and exited the room.

Loki was waiting on the living room; he's wearing a classy black suit and tie and a white shirt inside it, black pants and shoes. He looked up and saw Lia descending from the stairs, his jaw dropped and his eyes fully fixated on her. "My love... you look gorgeous!" he said in awe.