Chapter 16

Meanwhile, Avengers' Tower –

Everyone is in the living room of the tower doing stuffs of their own; Tony is fiddling his Stark phone, Steve, Clint and Natasha are watching TV and Bruce just entered sipping a cup of coffee while reading something.

They all paused after they heard lighting struck followed by thunderous footsteps from the floor above them, "hmm... looks like point break's here" Tony commented. Few seconds later, they heard the elevator door opened and Thor marched in, "greetings, my friends!" he said.

They all dropped whatever they're doing and walked towards Thor, "hey Thor... long time no see" Steve greeted and offered a handshake which he accepted. The others did the same.

"I need your help my friends..." Thor started "I hope it's alright with you"

"What is it?" Steve asked

Thor sighed, "I'm looking for my brother, Loki, he's here on Earth but I don't know where exactly," Thor said, Tony and Clint exchange glances.

"What?! Your homicidal brother is here again?" Bruce said in panic

"Why would he be here?" Clint asked clearing his throat

"There has been an attack on Asgard and the enemies are coming after him, so I have to send him somewhere in order to protect him from them" Thor said "but we're too busy blocking out enemies that we didn't think where we sent Loki..." he added

"Loki is actually here, eh?" Tony chipped in "how surprising that we didn't get alerted of any crimes whatsoever, when did you sent him here?" he asked

"Few days ago, I promised that I will follow him soon that's why I'm looking for him..." he sighed "I just hope nothing happened to him" he added

"More like; hope nothing happened to the people who found him" Natasha said, Tony chuckled mildly and Clint elbowed him.

"I swear my friends, Loki means no harm now... he's changed" Thor said.

Steve scoffed, "yeah right, since when?" he spat sarcastically.

Thor's feature soften and he blew a sad sigh, "since our mother died..." Thor said sadly, everybody's eyes are now at him "he blames himself for what happened to her; he lost his will to live and confidence to himself when she died. He never did any kind of mischief anymore, he fell uninterested on everything except reading... he's even scared and reluctant to talk to me" he continued "and... he never see himself as my brother or Odin as his father, he felt so alone... as if he had no place in this world" he added.

Everyone looked at Thor sympathetically, "I need to find him, I need to be a brother to him, I need to prove him that he's not alone, that his place will always and forever be beside me..." he said determinedly.

Clint and Tony looked at each other as though talking through eye contacts; Tony looked at Clint as if asking for permission, Clint sighed and nodded, Tony nodded back then he cleared his throat "alright, so... hear me out" he started, everyone's gazes darted at him "Clint and I... we uh... we kinda... know where he is" he said. All their eyes shot towards Tony and Clint.

Thor was elated, "really? You do?!" he asked excitedly

"Yeah, when Clint and I run errands we pass by a grocery store to buy junk foods and... we saw him" Tony said.

"Where is he?" Steve asked

"The place is classified cap, sorry" Clint replied simply, "all you need to know is Loki's under the supervision of an ally and is in good hands, but I can't tell you where exactly it is" he added.