First Day at Altea High

~Keith's POV~

I sighed, getting out of bed reluctantly. I walk to my closet and grab out my outfit for today. A black crop top with a blue flannel and a pair of black skinny jeans. I got dressed and went into the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and grabbed a few hairpins in case I needed to pull my bangs back. I stuffed my books into my messenger bag with a sigh, I threw the bag over my shoulder and hummed softly.

I plug my headphones into my phone and turned on my playlist, listening to my music happily as I walked downstairs, waving goodbye to my brother, Shiro.

"Keith. Don't forget your suppressants." He says, walking to me with a cup of water and two little white pills. I kicked them back and used the water to help them down my throat. I handed him back the empty glass before walking off to school. I hummed to myself, dancing a bit with each step I took towards the school. Once I got to the building, I walked to my locker and hum softly, slightly swaying my hips as I put my backpack in my locker, grabbing out the books I needed. I shut my locker and twist the combination lock a couple times before walking to my first class.

I walked into the almost empty room and picked a seat, sitting down in it. I turned off my music and wrapped up my headphones, putting them away as I turned my phone off. I grabbed out my notebook and pencil, humming softly. As I hummed, I danced in place, completely forgetting that there was someone else in the room.

Once people started to flood in through the door, I stopped, still super subconscious about my dancing. I yawn as click the led out of my pencil a bit, humming as I looked at the teacher as she started the lesson. I sigh and take notes, bored out of my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time came around sooner than I expected. I held my tray, looking for a place to sit. I found an empty table and sat down, starting to eat the shitty food in front of me. I jumped in surprise when someone sat down next to me. I look up to see a tanned boy with deep blue eyes like the ocean and brown hair that was messy as could be. The scent rolling off of him screamed 'Alpha'. A shudder went through my body and I looked away.

"So, what do you want?" I ask, raising a brow at the alpha. Judging by the way everyone was watching us, this guy was popular.

"Just to pop by and meet the new guy." He says. Holy shit his voice was fucking hot.

"Well maybe I'd like to not be met." I say, sass dripping from my words. Everyone's eyes went wide. Omegas don't normally talk back to Alphas but I'm not a normal Omega. He chuckled.

"You're feisty... I like it... but... you're not exactly my type." He purrs. I sigh and get up, dumping my tray before walking out of the cafeteria and to my next class, gym. I got changed into my gym clothes and hummed softly, looking to make sure no one was there. I smiled and hummed softly, dancing to the song that was stuck in my head. I closed my eyes and got lost in the dance, not even realizing someone had walked in. Once the bell rang, I stopped dancing and opened my eyes, seeing the boy who had sat next to me at the lunch table. I blushed and stumbled back a bit, panting slightly.

"Y-you didn't see that... did you?" I ask softly, looking at the Alpha. He only chuckled and nodded.

"Every last move... you're pretty good." He says, walking to his locker- which was inconveniently next to mine- and started to change into his gym clothes. I blush, looking away.

"J-just forget you saw anything..." I say, walking out into the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once school was over, I grabbed my backpack and put my headphones in, turning on my music as I walked back home, dancing as I walked to the beat. I swayed my hips a bit, humming as I walked into the house, setting my backpack down. Shiro was at work so I was home alone... thankfully. I turned on the TV and plugged th HDMI into the desktop computer, starting up my playlist and letting it blare as I did my chores, dancing happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go! I hope you guys liked the first chapter! I might try to update later today... but we'll see. Credit to the artist for the art at the beginning!

Luv y'all,
Erin Jaeger